One of The Girls Pt.1

De'Lani pov

De'Lani pov

Me and Ataraxia sat at the bar drinking shots while we watched Katlyn and Payton dance like an idiot.
We were on our 5th round of shots and to say we were fucked up is an understatement.

Me and Ataraxia were having a drunk conversation you ever seen two big white dudes drunk off their ass and they sound like they were talking in sims, but they understood each other clearly.

I heard my song come on I saw Kaylyn and Payton walking back towards us.
"Do you wanna dance" I yelled since the music was loud I knew she wouldn't have heard me if I was talking normally.

Xia nodded and stood up she fixed her dress before holding her hand out I grabbed her hand and stood up and ofc my dress as we walked towards the dance floor.

Ataraxia turned me in a circle before pulling my back to her front her arm around my waist.we both grind on each other as the music continued. It felt as if wasn't even in control of my body my hands did things that I wasn't even aware of.

It was like an out of body experience and I was loving every second of it I was now leaving marks on the other side of Ataraxia's neck she let out a soft moan which caused a smirk to come across my face.

I felt eyes on me I looked up I saw dark brown eyes staring at me with nothing but hate. It caught me totally off guard the woman was staring at me with a look that I couldn't quite understand all I know is it scared the shit out of me.

It was so emotion less but emotional all at the same time and the fact I couldn't pin what emotion It was is what so intimidating.
I pulled back from Ataraxia and told her I was about to go to the bathroom.

She asked if I wanted her to come with me I said no that it was and that I'll be back...... hopefully

Anyway I made my way to the bathroom I pushed the door open which revealed the fake purple lights I went and used the bathroom after I was done I walked out of the stall I looked around and didn't see anyone.

I went to wash my hands I was looking down as I was washing my hands after I got all of the soap off my hands I turned the water off.

I shook my hands as I looked in I jumped in the sight of the unknown woman stood behind me.

"The fuck is wrong with you!" I said I was so confused and uncomfortable you couldn't pay me a million dollars to be in a room with her again.

"I don't enjoy people marking people that belongs to me" the unknown scary woman said
"Bitch the fuck are you talking about!?" I asked confused as fuck now
"Watch how you speak to me De'Lani"

'How the fuck?' Why does this tall scary bitch know my name
"Why do you know my name?" I asked now curious
"As this owner of this club I have access to knowing everyone name that's here even the ones who think it's okay to touch my wife.... Like you"

"I don't fuck up happy homes only apartments and that's exactly what the fuck you and your "wife" look like to be" I said

I was caught off guard by her grabbing my neck her hand wrapped around my throat tightly I tried to pull her hand from around my throat but it was no use.

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself this is my first and final time telling you this next time I'll just cut you fucking hands off all together" she said before slamming my head into the mirror causing it to break she let go and I fall to the floor she stepped over me and walked out of the bathroom.

I sat there on the floor crying couldn't move for some reason I right off the back started thinking the worst I continued to cry I heard someone open the bathroom door.
"De'Lani?" I heard someone say
"Y-yes?" I said trying to get up

They walked around the corner Katlyn saw me first
"Oh my god what happened?!" Katlyn said while squatting down next to me.

Payton and Ataraxia both stood behind her I tried telling them what happened but I couldn't stop fucking crying.

Katlyn tried helping me up I wanted to get up so bad because the thought of being on this dirty ass floor was killing me but I couldn't.
I had cried myself to sleep.

~

I woke up in the same I could see the light from the sun peaking from under the curtains I groaned as I tried to get up but I instantly regretted it.

"Shit" I said as I laid back down I could hear voices coming from down the hall I slid out of the bed like a snake I landed on the floor couldn't walk My legs felt so heavy.

So I crawled I reached and opened the door and crawled out once I saw the hallway I realized I was at home.

I crawled towards the voices they were coming from the game room once I got to the door I saw Payton and Kaylyn both seated talking they looked over at the door and saw me there.

"Love why are you crawling?" Kaylyn asked while standing up and walking towards me
"I knew we're into that type of shit!" Payton said

Me and Katlyn glared at her I swear she can be so stupid at times Katlyn helped me up I stumbled a little before I caught my balance.

I walked towards the red long couch that was in the middle of the ei sat down I was starting to get back use to moving we sat there and talked for a minute they told me that Ataraxia helped me get into the house last night and after that she left with quickness.

I wasn't really pressing it for real once I was back to normal Katlyn and Payton left I looked at my calendar and saw that I had dance today ballet to be exact I was in no shape or form to dance for hours but what they say 'you must push through the unthinkable'

I sighed and went to get ready.

I wanted to mix my everyday life with De'Lan's so with that being said as the chapters go we will dive deeper into her/ my dancer life.

This took me why too long to finish I was supposed to be done with this days ago but I have been busy out the ass, updates will be a little slow from today until next week since most of my time will be spent in the studio practicing since we have a show next week and I'm so excited but I will try my best.

Bye Lovely's 💕

Vote,Comment