A One Time Thing

I sat on the bed with Melissa between my legs as I re twisted her hair we were looking at The Walking  Dead when my phone started ringing

I sat on the bed with Melissa between my legs as I re twisted her hair we were looking at The Walking Dead when my phone started ringing.

I finished the last one then grabbed my phone
"Hello" I said while getting up
"Hiii bestie" I heard Sky say over the phone
"Hi Sky baby how are you?" I asked while washing my hands

"Oh I'm fine just bored do you wanna come over?" I heard Sky ask
I looked back at Melissa and saw her on her game
"Yea sure why not" I said while drying my hands on the hand towel
"Yay text me when you're on the way"
"I will"
"Love you"
"Love you too" I said before hanging up the phone

"Who was that?"I heard someone say in my ear causing me to jump back Melissa was standing over me
"It was Sky" I said while walking out of the bathroom pushing past her
I went into the closet and found something simple to wear.

"Who was that?"I heard someone say in my ear causing me to jump back Melissa was standing over me "It was Sky" I said while walking out of the bathroom pushing past herI went into the closet and found something simple to wear

(Lani's outfit)

After I got done getting dressed I grab my keys and all my other belongings and left. Soon I arrived at their house I got out of the car grabbing all my belongings because knowing Sky she's not gonna let me leave for a minute.

I used my key to unlock the door
"Hey hoes I'm here" I yelled as I closed the door
"Hi babyyyy" Sky say as she ran to me with her arms open.

I embraced her into a tight hug
"I missed you where have you been?"Sky said while hitting my shoulder playfully
"Girl I just needed a break from life" I said while sitting my purse on the counter
"Understandable ouu I wanna show you something" Sky said while walking into Silver's office

I went into the kitchen and went into their pantry
'I need to go grocery shopping in here'
I grabbed some fruit snacks and an apple juice out of the fridge.

I went back into the living room and sat down
I grabbed the remote and cut the tv on flipping through the channels.

Soon I heard Sky walking towards the living room she had a box in her hand, she opened it and started to show me pictures of the baby.

We both cooed at all of the pictures before turning to look at the movie that was playing.

Half way through the movie when Sky's phone went off I saw her texting and smiling out the corner of my eye but paid it no mind.

My thoughts went to Melissa  I know her ass wasn't sorry for real, just like I know that I didn't take her back with the intention of really wanting her back it's all apart of my plan.

I'm not about to be the only one heartbroken and if I know her like I think I do she'll do exactly what I need her to do.

I felt Skys hand on my thigh I felt my muscles tense up a little, but I brushed it off and continued to look at the movie, after a few minutes I could feel her hand raising.

I felt a throb between my legs as her hand got closer to my princess part. I pushed her hand away before crossing my right leg over the other.

I saw a smirk appear on her face soon I heard the door open soon Silver came around the corner
She went and kissed Sky on the cheek then she made her way over to me.

"Do I get a kiss to?" I said in a teasing tone with a small pout on my lips. She rolled her eyes and kissed my left cheek. After that we continued to watch the movie.

Out through the movie they kept touching me in innocent places, but there was nothing innocent about the way it made me feel. I crossed my right leg over my left as I felt my core throbbing.

Through out the evening the tension grew it was now well known that we all wanted each other, now it was just about who's going to make the first move.
'Am I really welling to do this?' I thought to myself.

My thoughts were cut off by soft lips being placed on mines, I let out a soft moan as I moved my lips against. I felt small kisses being placed on my neck.

I got a weird feeling of excitement I started kissing with more passion before we could get any further we heard a knock at the door.

I rolled my eyes and pulled back to see that it was Silver I was kissing
'Never thought her lips would feel like clouds' I thought

Me and Sky sat on the couch as we watched Silver go to answer the door.

I could hear voices talking one sounded very familiar I got up with Sky following me we went towards the door and I saw Melissa standing there with an angry look on her face.

"Come on!" Melissa said while grabbing my arm
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I said trying to snatch my arm back but she just held on tighter.

I rolled my eyes
"Can I at least grab my stuff first" I said now annoyed
She let my arm go I turned around to see that Sky and Silver both had a look of disapproval I just shook my head and went back into the living room to grabbed my purse.

Once I got to the door Melissa didn't wait before pulling me out of the house.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you" I yelled
"What's wrong with me? The real question is what the hell is wrong with you" Melissa said while pushing me back into the car.

"I told you where I was going so why are you showing up and showing up ass like you don't got no type of sense" I said now pissed off with this idiot in front of me

"Whatever take yo ass home" Melissa said
"Bitch fuck you im grown ill do whatever the fuck I wanna do" I said while getting in my car
"But you getting in the car"
"Yea I'm going somewhere but it ain't home"

The fuck she thought this was she just don't know I'm about to go and cheat on ha ass....