Down the rabbit hole

Short Chapter!

I laid in my room in the dark staring up at the ceiling

My grandmother always told me to never let a person control my happiness or my sanity.

She told me that when I was young maybe around the age of 12, I didn't understand what she meant by that but I carried it with me, never forgetting it.

Blake was the first person I made that mistake with, I made Blake my soul purpose, she was the person that woke me up every morning the person to tell me good night every night.

The person who always showed up when my parents or grandparents couldn't, the person who never turned their back on me no matter what.

Even when we were fighting even when she wanted nothing to do with me, and when I didn't want anything to do with her, some how we were always 10 toes down for each other even when we hated each other.

I would've went against the whole world by myself for her, like I said she was my light she was who lit my whole world up.

Even when the sun was shining bright some how my world was still dark until Blake showed up. Blake was the one who pulled me out of the rabbit hole. She kept me from falling.

She kept my anger in control, speaking for me when I couldn't find it in me to use my voice.

Now she's gone and I'm going down that rabbit hole again who's gonna bring me back now before it's too late?

Next chapter in 2025