Results

Skylar pov

Skylar pov

It's been a total disaster it's been 3 weeks since we found out that De'Lani was in a coma and everyone has been on the verge of losing their minds.

Of course her parents aren't taking the news very lightly I've made it my busy to go over and check on them every once a week, Silver has been Silver I can tell that this is bothering her but of course she's not going to show it.

Her friends feel like it was their fault it's normal to feel like that I try to reassure them that this has nothing to do with them and for them to stop blaming themselves for something that was out of their control.

Me I try not to stress about it you know with me being pregnant and all, I was now downstairs wrapping presents really just doing anything to keep my mind occupied.

Once I was done I went into the kitchen I took out the cookies that I had in the oven, after sitting them on the counter to cool I went back to the living room I got on my phone for a little while.

I texted Silver and asked her if she wanted to watch a movie with me it took her a while to text me back which pissed me off because it like... hoe you're upstairs 9/10 on your phone.

She replied by saying yes I told her to bring her ass I grabbed the remote and went to Netflix to find my favorite movie. 'Burlesque' I went into the kitchen and put all of the cookies In a bowl and grabbed a few more snacks and went into the living room.

When I got back I saw Silver laying on the couch
"Up up" I said so she could move out my spot she sat up and I sat down and she laid back down in my lap.

I handed her the bowl and grabbed the remote to start the movie. This is what our day to day life looks like to be honest throughout the movies we said the lines that we knew and laughed.

After the movie was over Silver got up and dusted all of the cookie crumbs off of her to which they fell all over the floor.
"You're cleaning that up" I said as I got up holding my belly that has gotten very big over the past month.

After we cleans up the living room I heard my phone ringing I threw the rest of the trash in the trash can and ran into the living room to grab my phone
"Stop running before you fall!" I heard Silver yell from the kitchen
"Shush woman" I yelled before answering
"Skylar speaking" I said as I threw one of the Drops into my mouth
"Uh yea hello Mrs.Evoñ this is Dr.Ken calling about Ms.De'Luca" I heard the voice of the doctor who we were talking to at the hospital.

"Yes is everything fine?" I asked getting kinda of worried
"Yes ma'am everything is fine we ran a couple of tests on Ms.De'luca and we think we should talk in person we tried calling her parents but no answer so this was our last resort" Dr.Ken said

His voice held confusion like he wasn't really sure
"Ok we can most definitely talk what time would work for you?" I asked
"How about at 5?"
"Sure we'll be there"

We said our goodbyes before hanging up the phone I went and informed Silver that we had to go to Dr.Ken's office at 5 she had questions to which I couldn't answer since I didn't know what he wanted to talk about.

~

We were now sitting in Dr.Ken's office as he looked through paperwork
"Yes so we don't usually get cases like this it's very uncommon but we ran some tests on Ms.De'Luca and some of the test results came back not normal" The doctor said

"Ok so what did you find" Silver asked her tone came out a little harsh
"She's pregnant" the doctor rushed out
'Da hell why he said it like that' I thought

"What?" Silver said with that same tone I placed my hand on her thigh signaling her to stop which earned me an eye roll
"I know we had that same reaction we did multiple tests and Ms.De'Luca is indeed with child" the doctor said as he laid all of the results down so we could see them.

And sure as hell he was telling the truth not that I thought he was lying.... Ok maybe a little bit but come on you can't blame me.

We talked over some more things and we got in contact with her parents they didn't take the news lightly at all I feel so bad for them.

After we left the doctor office we went and got some food because I got hungry again then we went home.