Thanksgiving 🍁

Very Long Chapter 🌼

Lani pov

"Wake up and clean this room before everyone get here" I heard my mama say as she busted into my room.

Yes I went to my mama house last night Melissa had me fucked up if she thought I was going be anywhere near her.
"Mama"
"Ion wanna hear it don't let me come back in here and this room ain't clean" she said before closing the door.

I swear she acting like thanksgiving hon be hosted in my room or some shit, but I got up anyways I went and did my normal routine.

I threw on something comfortable for right now and I'll changed later on when everyone starts to show up. I cut on my clean up playlist and started cleaning my room that wasn't even dirty.

*A hour or so later*

"Lani run to the store for me I need another pan" I heard my mama say from the kitchen.

I went into the kitchen and I swear my stomach started smiling
"What kind of pan you need?" I said while grabbing the spoon she was making the sweet potato pie with
"The one for the macaroni and get me another spoon nasty" she said while glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes and finished licking the spoon, before getting another one
"Here lady"
"Get the fuck out" she said while pushing me out the kitchen.

I slid on my slides with the ashy feet and grabbed my car keys and phone and left out.

~

'All these damn people at Walmart' I thought as I got out the car everyone and they mama was at this bitch.

I closed the door and started walking towards the I grabbed a buggie and started making my way through the store.

My mama ended sending me a whole list of things she needed
"I hope she gon give me my money back" I said knowing damn well she wasn't, but hey at least I can hope.

I got another text from my grandma saying she was going to be at the house I texted her back saying okay, and I continued to look for all the things I needed.

After being in the store for an hour I got sent another text asking for me to go to target
I sent a text saying do y'all have target money.

After pulling out the parking lot my phone started ringing I answered it
"Hello"
"Take your ass to target"
"Do you have target money?" I said while laughing
"Get off my phone" my mama said before hanging up

She called me!! Anyways I went to target they better be lucky target right here next to Walmart.

*A few more hours later*

I was now getting ready it was now probably 6 we have been cooking since 5 in the morning knowing black people we never start on time.