Coma

After Blake calmed down she had broke down into tears she told me what had happened and to say I was disappointed in myself as well

"I'm so sorry Blake really I am I didn't mean-" I was cut off by Blake
"Save it there's still a chance" Blake said as she wiped her tears
"Come on I wanna show you something" Blake said while grabbing my hand.

Her hand was warm it felt so real we walked into nothingness but soon it turned into something we were in a house it was truly beautiful. I could hear laugher from down the hall Blake led me down the hall.

I was met with a room full of toys and cartoon characters all over the wall
"Noelani and Noble" Blake said
Soon two children were in front of us
The little boy gasp as he ran towards me
"Mommy!" He said while hugging my leg

I looked over at Blake in confusion all she did was smiled. I picked the young child up and held him in my arms.

I took in all his features he had midnight dark hair that brought out his pretty blue eyes, his skin color was like a pale brown color but it was still beautiful he looked ashy, but nothing a little lotion can't fix.

His jawline was sharp but he still had a baby face, I don't know if that makes sense but that's the only way I could describe it. His lips were full and pink he was the most adorable little baby ever.

He looked to be at least 3? Maybe 4 anyway he wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. A warm smile came across my face I felt so at home in his arms he pulled back and kissed my cheek before jumping down.

I looked at the little girl who stood next to Blake she was so cute, she had dark midnight hair as well but her eyes were a dark silver. Her skin was an olive tone, she had on a sun dress with little sunflowers all over it she was so beautiful.

I held my arms out to see if she would come to me she looked into my eyes for a second, as if she was read me or trying to figure out who I was truly.

I was starting to get a little worried but soon she ran into my arms with the most heart warming smile ever. I hugged her like my life depended on it, it's something about children that just makes my heart melt with joy.

"It's okay you're my mama as well" she said before kissing me on the same cheek Noble did.

I gently put her back on the ground and she ran off behind Noble. I looked over at Blake who was just smiling ear to ear.
"Come, come there's more people I want you to meet" Blake said while grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room.

Princess pov

We all stood in the waiting room of the Emergency Room all worried.

I couldn't stop crying I felt so fucking stupid maybe if I talked to her more, and tried harder to convinced her to stay maybe this all wouldn't have happened.

Lani's mother was a mess just crying her heart out it honestly made me feel even more sad, and stupid.
Katelyn was just Katelyn with her you could never tell how she felt, Harper was crying but you can see that she was trying to hold it together.

Skylar was crying her poor little heart out this was the 10th time she'd cried since we been here, Silver would get her to calm down for a moment then she was right back at it. Silver you could tell somewhere in her wanted to cry or to show that she was sad, but there was something else stopping her from showing it.

It's been 5 hours since we been here we watched people cold and go through out the night lord knows I was not ready for the bullshit that was about to start.

I heard some fighting and arguing going on by the door of the entrance we all turned to see Melissa...... oh my fuck why don't she just disappear.

She made eye contact with Silver and it seemed as if her whole world exploded.
"You!" She said while walking towards Silver with the look of anger in her eyes.

The police officers tried to grabbed her but failed
"It's all your fucking fault!" Melissa yelled
"How the hell is any of this my fault?" Silver asked she didn't even looked to be a little scared of Melissa.

"You think I didn't know you were FUCKING my girlfriend!" Melissa shouted angrily
I heard some people gasp
'Oh my freaking goodness'
"You think we all didn't know you were cheating on her?" Silver said her tone was calm the total opposite of Melissa's

"And you think we didn't know you were fucking your Assistant" Sky said
"Not only that you were- I'm sorry you still is fucking my sister.... " Silver said while keeping eye contact with Melissa.

Who was no longer yelling like she was crazy
"And there's a lot more that I know that you THINK I don't know must I drop names? Ima do it anyways Marco, Gavin, Soi must I go on?" Silver said

I was confused who was all those people she just named and what the hell do they have to with the fact that they all were cheating?

"Nothing happens in my city without my knowledge" Silver said with a smile on her face that made me want to disappear.

Melissa was quiet she looked over at us before walking away.

'Weird bitch' I thought

"Family of De'Lani De'Luca?" We heard a voice say
We all turned towards the doctor who stood there with a clipboard in his hands.

He took us all to a room away from all the other people
"Is everything okay" Katelyn managed to say once she realized no one was going to say anything
"Ummm there isn't any major injuries just a few broken bones but those well heal in time it's a must to say she did get very lucky most don't even come close to surviving these types of accidents" the doctor said

A little of the tension came up off the room but was soon replaced when he opened his mouth again
"But Ms. De'Luca did slip into a coma which means there's nothing we really can do but keep her alive till her body decides" the doctor said

"And how long will that be?" De'Lani mother asked
"I'm sorry ma'am but I really don't know it could be days,weeks, months, even years hell even decades excuse my language but it's really whenever her body is ready only time can tell" he said
Harper asked if we could see her he said yes but it would be better if we did it a few at a time.

Blame my friend she gave me the idea to do this 🧍🏾‍♀️.
Word count: 1195