Are you fucking serious?!

(Ataraxia= Skylar Emseray= Silver)

Ataraxia pov

"It's never that fucking serious Esmeray!" I said yelling at my wife who sat behind her desk looking as unbothered as can be
"I Did what I saw fit" Esmeray said never taking her eyes off of whatever the fuck she was working on

"Whatever You see fit? You bashed her head into a fucking mirror!"
"Why are you taking up for her?" Esme asked calmly
"I'm not taking up for no one! We were innocently dancing" I said
"I didn't know leaving marks were apart of dancing but excuse my lack of knowledge" Esme said while rolling her eyes.

"We were drunk okay"
"And I don't want you talking to her okay?"
"Well that can't happen we have a project that we have to do" I said while folding my arms.
Esme stared at me for a moment before getting up I watched as she walked towards me.

She placed a piece of my hair behind ear she placed a small kiss on my forehead
"Sometimes I feel like you like getting on my fucking nerves" Esmeray said before walking out of the room.

I swear she gets on my nerves I sigh I looked at the time it was 6 I made Gracie make De'Lani a get well soon basket for me I went by her room and picked it up I texted De'Lani and told her I was on the way to her house.

~

I sat on De'Lani's bed as I watched as she took off her ballet shoes she has yet said anything to me.

"De'lani" I said her name for the hundredth time
She looked at me and went back to taking off her point shoes once they were off she place them in a bag.

I watched as De'Lani walked into the bathroom she began to take her hair out of a bun she watched me through the mirror.

"You could have told me you had a wife" De'Lani said her facial expression were blank I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"I didn't know how to tell you plus I didn't see how that information was important" I said which was true we were just partners for this project there was no need for her to know my private life.

"It's whatever it was my fault anyway" Lani said while walking back into the room
"Lani it wasn't your fault at all one you didn't know she just took it way too far" I said

Lani nodded and opened her closet we continued to talk as she looked through her closet for something to wear. She pulled out a black crop top and some grey sweatpants.

She took off her baby pink skirt first I way her as her hands found their way to the top of her leotard as she was about to take it off.

"I don't think you should be watching me undress if you have a wife Ataraxia " I heard Lani say I snapped out whatever trance I was in.

I nodded before standing up and walking out of the room my phone rung as I walked down the hallway.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was Maria