chapter 1

Sky's pov

Congratulations sky you're finally married to the love of your life.
Rain said with a large plastered smile on his face

Thankyou rain and you're next, congratulations to you too on catching up the flower.
I am looking at him from a bit far he's talking with his business colleagues who are happy that the playboy prapai has finally settled down.

Our dance is the next call. He is coming toward me with his brightening smile. The smile that had lightened up my life.
The smile which made me head over heal over him. I'm at that stage of my life where I can't imagine my upcoming life without him, I want, no I need that smile beside me for a looonnngggg time.

Can I have a dance with you my lovely husband.
My thoughts were cut off by phi pai's word

I smiled and took his hand.
Gladly and went to the dance floor where I got lost in his eyes while swinging in the rythm of the music his hands were on my waist and his eyes were glistening with the love that I craved for years. How come this man can change so much in me.

What are you thinking love. Lost in my handsome face. He said with a bit of of smirk that I did notice.

Yes Indeed I said. Thankyou phi for accepting me for who I am. Thankyou for coming into my life with so much light. I am really so happy that I am getting scared.

Ssshhhhh baby you shouldn't be I made sure that I will make you happy till the stage you stop getting scared of happiness, I'm glad I'm on the right path.

I leaned against him closing all the distance between us resting head in his shoulder and swinging with the music.
I closed my eyes for a second just to feel the music at the right time.

Baby, I'm dancin' in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass while listenin' to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darlin', you look perfect tonight

Just the right music for our perfect dance tonight

Prapai's pov

We are finally here in our honeymoon suite in the chaos of marriage arrangment and making everything perfect in my sky's eyes. I'm finally at the stage where I can claim my ownership on him.
He is mine now and I'm his.
I smiled between those thoughts.

I entered the suite sky was in the balcony enjoying the view. I silently went to him and hugged him from the back.
He startled at first but got releaved easily we are at that stage where we can recognise each other from our scent. According to him I smell somewhat musky and sky smell like vanilla to me sweet and always fresh.

You looked so cute and handsome today. You have no idea how I controlled myself from attacking you.
He smiled bitterly and faced towards me

Thankyou My husband. My husband looked handsome too, well he always look handsome.

Uummm say that again I like the sound of that word coming from you

Handsome

Not that

My husband

Yes that's the one

One more time

My handsome husband

He said while caressing my cheeks

I looked him in the eye's and something in us were pulling each other.
I didn't wasted anymore time and kissed him slowly taking every bit, every inche of his lips in mine, claiming it mine, this soft lips is officially mine, I started sucking it hard I was going to put tongue inside of his lips when he pulled away.

Uuummm phi wait before we get into that I have something for you.

What I want nothing. I hust want those lips on mine which I was craving since our dance together.

Uuummm phi you waited so long wait a bit more I was so excited to show you this.

Okay okay what it is.

Close your eyes phi .

Really sky we are doing closing eyes thing now.

Yes you have to other no kisses

Oh my... My husband is really dangerous
Here I'm closing my eyes. Happy.

Yes very.........Taddaaaaa.....

I opened my eyes slowly

Wow sky it's so beautiful, you didn't have too though. What did I do to deserve you.

___________________________________________

Ohhhhh what did sky gifted him?
Let's just say it's something which made prapai tear up a little.

I know it's short but guys go easy on me I'm just a beginner

Anyhow ther will be a little bit of smut or what we say nc thing in next chapter afterall they are newly weds.