chapter 8

Sky's POV

I'm here at the airport with my packed luggage for vacation to Phuket and rain is here to drop me at the airport.

You sure you'll be alright right. Rain said with somewhat sad look in his eyes.

Yes rain I'll be fine, and don't worry p'win is there for me. I assured his as I know he's worried about me.

I know but you just got your divorce settled and you're immediately going for this trip I'm worried about you. He replied

There's nothing to be worried about rain I'm a grown man I can totally handle myself and you know it how much I need this vacation to clear up my mind so I can start my own business. I said making sure that I'll be alright.

I knowwwww I'm just worried. He said while pouting.

Aww here let me give you a hug, I gave him hug. I'll be fine rain and most of all I wanted to stay away from phi he's all around me I needed this vacation so that I can move on. I said while cupping his face

You should have waited for me to go on this trip, we might have done this move on thing better together.

Yes I know but you have your life to take care of your job your love. For me I wanted to deal with this on my own.

It's good to be independent and strong sky, but sometimes all you need to do is let those emotional baggage to let go. Please enjoy on this vacation. I hope you get new path through this vacation. Rain said with a serious tone.

Thankyou rain, damn man you really are grown up man doing all this grown up talk.

Shut-up and go before I start to cry.

Oh, I should take that grown up statement back.

Go before I kill you

Okay okay fine I'm going, bye rain take care of yourself.

You too sky.

I walked toward the departure gate waving good-bye to rain. I'm sacred rain ofcourse. I'm so addicted to go around with phi that I'm sacred but this is what individuality feels like, after all I always wanted to do this solo trip. I gotta to do this trip before I start my own business.

.............................................

Prapai's POV

I'm at our bar, with fah and phayu. They are looking me chugging down the whiskey one on another.

You know research say's that you can kill yourself by over consumption of alcoholic beverages. phayu commented

I just smirked to his statement.

By the way pai, have you thought about going to work sober. Saifah continued with the taunt.

I did fah, I'm just not in the mood to go to work now I'm taking a leave today. I said

Oh and drowning yourself in alcohol is good option. Phayu continued

Yeah like if you're taking leave, make sure its a vacation to the phuket after all that's where sky's gonna be. saifah said making me all confused.

what do you mean. I asked curiously looking at phayu who was glaring at saifah.

What like he would never know. saifah said to phayu.

Phayu just sighed to saifah's reply.

Is anyone gonna tell me what is happening in here what phuket why sky is there? I asked questioning both of them.

Its's Sky, he is going to phuket with one way flight ticket. Saifah said.

what do you mean by one way flight ticket?

One way flight ticket means we never know when he is gonna return, all we know is that he's gonna stay there for a long long time. phayu said which made my world stop like divorce was not enough.

And you're telling me this now.?

Rain told me not to tell you, but this stupid can't stay mute. phayu said slapping back of the saifah's head.

Why are things scattering more and more.. I thought to myself.

..............................................................

Sky's POV

I just landed on the Phuket and it just gave me flashback of all the honeymoon phases we went through while being in here.

I phased out from this and went toward my booked resort. I'm here to enjoy let's enjoy this while forgetting everything. I got up and freshen up, when I went out I never expected to see what I just saw.

Phi pai what he is doing here, he wasn't suppose to know that I'm here.

He was standing in some distance with all his luggage meaning he just arrived.

I went near him, being curious enough.

What are you doing here phi. I asked

Enjoying the vacation sky am I not allowed to. He replied

It's Monday phi what are you doing enjoying the vacation on the week days.

Because you're here my sky.

I'm serious phi and I'm not yours, not anymore. I replied which brings a sadness to his face.

I'm not giving up sky, not this easily so what if we're not married anymore that doesn't change the fact that I love you, I never stopped Loving you sky and I'm sure I never will. He said with firing look in his eyes

I just looked at him without saying anything. Just than I felt a hand on my shoulder when I looked back it was phi win.

Phi..

Hello there my nong sky, how are you. He asked me.

I'm good phi, what about you.

I'm good too. Who is this good looking guys here. Phi win asked curiously

I looked toward phi, and than toward phi win and said he is phi Pai ceo of ****** industry and bull of trade marketing.

Hello pai khaab I'm win nong sky's bro and his ex crush. He said with looking toward me with that smile on his face

Phiii I said hitting him slightly.

What isn't it true. Phi win said

It is but it was long time back.

Hello mr win I'm prapai your nong sky's ex husband.

Ohhhhhh you are the person who hurted my nong.

Phhhhiiiii, we should go or we gonna get late.

Right I forgot, will you excuse us Mr prapai.

Ohhh yeah sure, I should check-in too.

Oh good you're staying we will meet often . How long are you staying?

Yeah sure, well as long as sky's here. Phi Pai replied which shocked me

What about your work?? I asked

Oh that I left it in the safe hand. I have lost something very close to my heart I have to win that back or I might not survive. He said while looking deep into my eye.

Let's go sky or we will miss our adventure.

Phi win said dragging me toward the exit and I can't stop looking at phi. Why are here phi, why are you like this, you shouldn't have taken leave just to be here phi. I was suppose to forget about but how I'm gonna do that when you're gonna be tight in front of me. I thought leaving phi pai alone in the reports hallway.

...................................................................

please vote and comment down your opinion about the story, it means a lot to me :)