chapter 10

Prapai's POV

It was evening we are having a bonfire dinner night after having a successful underwater diving training session. Sky was sitting on the other table which is about 2-3 table's away from me. People were enjoying their peaceful quality times with their loved one's. I was enjoying my beautiful view of my sky and the sea in front of me. How much I want to sit next to him and hold his hand. The mere shine of moon reflecting from his eyes, my sky has brown eyes and when the reflecting shine from moon make his eyes shine magically.

I'm just getting indulge in his mesmerizing eyes when that win guy came to sit next to me with 2 beer bottle in his hand.

Why are you piercing my sky with your non beautiful eyes, Mr prapai. That win guy said 

Your sky? when did he became your Mr win. I asked him

 Since the day you left him. He replied.

I never left him in my heart, it's just those damn paper, and those paper are none to judge my love toward my sky. He is my infinity I'm not willing to let him go because of those ridiculous paper thing. I said looking toward my sky.

Hmmm, It's been 4 year of you guys being together and you definitely wasted about 2 year of togetherness. You know you did wrong when your priorities were work instead of sky. You were rich and from well deserved family why you were so into making money. He asked which made me think of the time I decided to start my own company that too with my own money by investing on market.

Flashback

I was in the office passing by the cabin of employees. They were discussing something about my sky that made me got the attention. 

Did you see the new car Mr prapai had got for his husband sky. A girl said

May god bless me with the husband like him. 2nd girl replied

What's so special in that, He got the car as a gift because of his fathers money who was he to contribute in something like this. Whatever luxury he has right now is because of his father's status and his father and grand father hard work what did he contributed to this company. He's just carrying on the luxury. A boy commented.

You have a point, He can only gift him the flower from his own money of  hard work. 2nd boy said

That too the paper flower. that boys replied back

And they all burst into laughter, not knowing my presence. I just furiously went to the cabin and then I thought to myself that they are not exactly wrong. I calmed myself and made some paper flower.

When I went home and bring Sky those paper flower he was so happy. That smile sparked the this unique shine which I didn't saw when I handed out the Audi car key to him.

I have to work hard to bring that smile to you my sky. I know you too think that I'm just flaunting my Dad's money but I'll prove it to you that I'm worth being called your husband, your Husband who works hard to give you everything you need.

End of flashback

Hmm.... I don't i need to give an explanation to you Mr win. 

Well said Mr prapai, I'm going to take your love for a dance. He winked at me and left.

He moved toward my sky and asked his hand for dance and he took it with a smile. They are too close sky's hand were on this win guys shoulder that asshole was touching my sky's waist. My blood boiled watching that scene how dare he that too right in front of my eyes.

I drank the beer all at once and stood up in rush and went directly toward my sky. I hold my sky's waist twirling him toward me now he was in my arms, my hand were on the same place where this win guy was.

Excuse me to dance with your partner for some time. I asked looking toward the win guy.

He just gestured me with hand, like all yours and went toward the drink section.

I looked to sky now who was just stunned by my action to which I smiled.

Next time you want to mark your territory, you might as well urinate in a circle around me. Sky said after win left. It'll be more subtle.

I just chuckled to his comment. Oh missed your sassy comments sky. I said pulling him closer and moving to the slow music. Let me have this dance with you. I said  

He just huffed at my comment, with the slow music and our eyes piercing at each other brought back a lot of our memories. Sky is shy when it come to dancing, but when we were together he overcame this and used to say that he'll only dance with me.

Cold wind went by making sky clutching his hand more tightly around my shoulder. I pulled him more closer taking my hand toward his face to remove that hair stand which was bothering his eyes. He just looked at me with some shine in his eyes.

Suddenly he pulled away from me and went toward the beach. I just stood there for a moment but I retreated myself to get a banket and moved to where sky went.

Sky was just looking far into the sea, I went beside him lending him the blanket which he took silently.

Where is yours? He asked.

There was only one left, You take it, I'm fine. I said wrapping my hands around myself.

We can share if you want or if you're staying.! He said and I didn't hesitate a bit took the blanket to share with sky which only brought me closer to sky.

Let's sit, It'll be more convenient that way. Sky said to which I nodded and sat on  the beach, admiring the moon reflection on the waves.

Silent enveloped us the only that were heard is the sound of sea wave ,.I was loving this peace only because sky was beside me.

How's work phi, isn't it's chaos there because of your absence. Sky said 

No, not really there were..... but I handled it online, Namtan is a good secretary, She's really passing me the work those are urgent. I replied

Hmmmm...that's nice. He said........Why are you here phi, as afar as I know you don't like these kind of adventures thing, It doesn't suit your body too. You might get sick because of change in weather. You shouldn't be here. Sky said, every word just was like a needle to my heart. please don't say things like this sky I thought to myself.

I'm where you're sky, I cant stay away from you, you're like a moon to my earth. There will be havoc if we stay away from each other. If I didn't came here it would've been a stamp of losing you and I can't afford to lose you. I am willing to lose the luxury, but not you. you know the house filled with all the necessary item still feels hollow to me. I said looking toward sky....

You can't make me forgive you, doing all this phi. I am way too much hurt to forgive you this easily. He said looking toward me.

I'm not doing all this just for forgiveness but to gain your trust as well, of course I want you to forgive me but ensure yourself first, punish me all you want to, make me regret all my action love. Just don't distance yourself from me let me pursue you make me go on my knees for you. I wanna do this all because its you. I said to which sky just froze, and he looked toward the sea.

okay, if that's what you want, I'll make you go on your knees. He said with his lovely sassy tone.

Gladly love, I just wanna be yours all over again. I replied back with the smile.

.....................................................

Please vote and comment, it only encourage me to write more.

I was thinking about starting a new story, but I'm still not sure about the plot and twist. I'll discuss with you guys, in upcoming days. Till then take care you guys.