chapter 9

Pai's POV

I checked in and got freshen up. With my coffee I was at the balcony of my room and I can see my sky and that win guy coming from somewhere might had went to some adventure, I need to find out about the adventure activities that they do here so I can be near my sky, I'm totally not liking that win guy near my sky why the hell he's so touchy.

I went to the reception to know about the adventure activities that are suppose to happen in here, I need to sign myself in so that I'll be near my sky.

I went there signed myself in and went to get myself dinner. It was a buffet and when I went there I saw sky coming in with that win guy. Why he's always with him like a glue.

I took my seat near sky's table from where I was sitting I could clearly see sky and he can see me meanwhile that win guys back was facing me.

I wasn't taking my eyes of my sky, he's ethereal, his beauty makes me goes in my knees, and not lying he used to love it. He used to love getting dressed like he's now, but in last few years I haven't seen him dressed this pretty.

Flashback

We were getting ready for some function that my family planned for, it was some charity auction. Sky was getting ready he was in front of the mirror, those dressing light were reflecting some of his impeccable beauty. I moved toward him and hugged him from the alback and I was engrossed by his beautiful scent. How can I focus on auction when my love is looking like this.

Since when you were standing there and staring me. Sky asked.

For a while love, and I can promise lifetime to stare at you like this. I replied

Sky turned around putting his hand around my neck looking deep into my eyes, oh his eyes his lovely brown eyes when eyes reflect through it I could see an see crystal in it.

You should be careful about making promises of lifetime phi. It give me jinx. Sky said.

Why my love, what scares you! I asked

Nothing, let's just live in the present shall we? He said

Anything you say love, by the way why are you dressed up so beautifully, I have to hunt a lot of people today. I can't bear to see people looking at you with hungry eye's today or ever. You're mine to crave. I said holding him tightly in my arm.

Oh of course daddy. He said with wink
Let's go or we gonna get late. Sky said by letting himself go from my grip.

I hold his wrist and said I might have my dinner at the auction but you're gonna be my dessert platter today love.

We'll see. he replied while walking out of the room.

I just smirked to his sassy behaviour and followed him.

End of flashback

I snapped back from my memories and when I did, this win guy was gone somewhere, I took this as an opportunity to go sit in my sky's table.

I went there and sat in front of sky.

That seat is taken Mr prapai. Sky said

I know love, but I couldn't stop myself to see you not enjoying the drink, if he's taking you on a date he should've known your favorite drink at least. I said calling waiter with sky's favorite choice of wine.

You're not in the place to present me some drink Mr prapai. Sky said with his sassy look.

I just smirked to his reply. I can never win from him, and how much I love loosing from him. We looked at each other for sometime. I hated this, he used to dress up only with me but why he's dolled up today? For this win guy? I thought to myself.

If you're done please leave, my date is gonna come back anytime soon from the washroom. Sky said

I'm going now, but just so you know next time you gonna get dressed up it will be for me. I took his hand and kissed the back of his hand, This is my reward for the drink I presented you, Also meet you in morning at snorkeling. I said leaving confused sky behind me.

Next morning

I got ready for my adventure that I signed yesterday it was snorkeling. I did my research and find out that snorkeling was done with my sky.

I was excited I went to the beach and saw that win guy there and my sky was not there. I went near him and asked.

Why are you here and not my sky?

First of all he's not yours, not anymore and second of all how did you know that sky is also gonna be here? Are you digging up all the information about him ? He said which only boiled up my anger. Who is he to question me like this what right does he have to say that sky is not mine anymore. Sky is mine and always be mine. I was about to say something but than I heard my sky's voice.

Of course he'll know phi win, he is Mr prapai afterall, he know everything beforehand.

I turned around and saw my sky in tank top and shorts damn sky that's a dangerous combination. It's been age's seeing you like this. My temperature is rising, is it hot in here.

Sky. I said in low tone. I was about to say something but than I heard our trainer calling up.

Ok gather up everyone, just a gentle reminder that today's activity is just a snorkeling not a deep dive. Underwater diving will be done tomorrow whose training will be done today's evening. All I wanna say is explore the sea today morning and enjoy y'all.

He said and gave us the mask 🤿 everyone took one and went into the sea, it was soothing, waves were calming we went in saw some fish it was fun. I was just looking at my sky he was so happy while doing this. I missed this sky, the sky who used to smile freely. I don't remember when was the last time I
saw sky this happy, I don't remember when was the last time I enjoyed myself. I was so busy with work and making money that I forgot about self love as well. Today I realised that not even I made sky unhappy I also made myself sad too.

Ofcourse money gave us comfort but I was not there to enjoy that comfort because I was too busy making the money. I gave sky everything but I forgot to give him the most valuable thing that's my time.

When we got out of the water and were drying ourself sky gaze fell toward me he was smiling, his eyes were saying that he enjoyed himself in there. That was all I wanted to know, he gave me assuring smile, to which I smiled back. our eye's telling each other that something like this we needed to do together when we were together. These are the kind of activities that sky's has planned in our 5 year anniversary which I myself ruined it. we were still looking at each other so much wanted to hug each other and tell each other how much we enjoyed this but couldn't. I love seeing him like this, the thing that was bothering me was the distance between him and I. Sky did something that only gave me hope and a ray of sunshine that I'm in the right path to convey him.

he walked toward me with towel in his hand. Dry your hair phi or you're gonna catch cold you're sensitive with change in weather thing. He said walking past me leaving me with the big smile on my face. Thankyou my love, for showing that you still cared. I said to myself

______________________________________________________

I wanted to add sea and water thingy because of our upcoming project of fort peat love sea 🤭

Let's enjoy Sky Prapai like this in sea for some chapters.