chapter 5

Sky's POV

After leaving the house I made my way toward the hotel. I can't face anyone right now  I have no strength left to explain anything to anyone I'm so tired I can't do anything anymore. I checked in, made my way toward the room, my phone started buzzing I looked up to see it was phi, I can't do anything right now, I just silenced my phone and went toward the bed. Let's just sleep in with a heavy heart today because I can't do anything right now.

Just let this night pass. I have to fight a war from tomorrow onwards from myself as well as from the world and most importantly I have to fight with the love of my life.

Pai's POV

I called I called and I called but he didn't picked. I went everywhere where he might have been but no sign of him. I called rain je had no idea I called his other friends Sig and others but they had no idea. Babe please let me know where you're I'm worried as hell. I said to myself while calling him constantly.

At around 5am in the morning I jolted up when my phone rang I quickly picked it up thinking it was sky but no it was rain. I picked it up knowing that I might get information about sky's where about.

Hello, hey rain did sky contact, do you know where he is, he is alright right, did he said something about me, he had his dinner right, he slept well right, can I meet him.

Calm down phi. Take a deep breath and please sit down somewhere and yes sky is fine. He contacted me in the morning itself after all miss call. He is currently in the ****** hotel. He asked me to send you a message.

Huh He's asked you, why didn't he called me. What's the message rain.

I think you should ask him phi why he didn't called you. He wants to meet you phi in the hotel at 9 am.

Oh okay atleast I know that he is fine. let him know that I'll be there.

.....................

I got ready with my visible dark circles under my eyes. I know You're angry love but I'm sure my love will make you forgive me.

I'm just outside the room I need to take a moment. I'm about to face the angry sky.
I finally got into the room and sky was sitting on the near chair looking outside the window in the deep thought. I knocked on the door twice to get his attention he looked toward me and sat up.
He started walking toward me and I can still see the agony and sadness in his  eyes.

You're not looking good phi he said to me.

I can say the same about you sky. I replied with the sarcasm.

Here, let's sit down to talk about it. He said

What is there to talk love, let's stop this and come back home. I know I did wrong I taking full responsibility of it. I'm sorry okay let's go home love.  I said with a bit of loud voice.

You're always like this phi, but not this time I had enough, I need a break. He said with a lower fearing voice.

Okay, we can take a break, I'll come meet you tomorrow we'll start fresh. You also clear up your mind. Let's do that. Saying that I got up from the chair making my way out but sky said something that made my whole world stop.

"I want divorce phi."

Papers are getting ready I have talked to my lawyer. He'll send you the paper's.

I turned around looked at him he had blank face. How he didn't blink and here I'm tears rolling down my eyes.

I can't, I can't, I love you too much to give divorce to you. I said looking in sky's eyes. For the first time in my life I couldn't read his eyes. There were times when reading sky's eyes were my left hand thing but right now his eyes are holding so much emotion that it's not easy for me to read it.