chapter 18 🔞

Sky's POV

I laced my fingers through his and pulled him to the darkest corner, where only a sliver of light broke through the shadows.

He slid my underwear to the side.
Fuck, baby, you’re so wet.”

His whisper sent goose bumps down my spine. “Do you see the way I need you? The way I’m desperate to feel you any way you’ll let me.”

My heart ached when I thought about every night he chose his empire while I was left cold in the shadows. Every night I wished he needed me and not a higher number in his bank account.

P'pai trailed slow, lingering kisses up my thigh before running his mouth across my hole. The coolness of the wall soaked through my back as his tongue speared into me, and right there, in the corner of the gallery, with my leg on his shoulder and his hands braced on hips, he ate me out like a man starved.

The flames ignited into a wildfire. Every probe of his tongue sent pleasure crashing through me;  until I grabbed fistfuls of his hair and held on for dear life.

I knew better than to believe sex was mending my broken heart, yet it felt like he was plucking the shattered edges of who we were out, one by one, with every lick and suck.

More,” I whimpered. “Please, don’t stop. Don’t—ah!” My cry keened through the room as he gripped my hips harder and tongue fucked me into a swollen, dripping mess on his face.

My fingers slipped and slid against reality. Everything blurred until there was only me, him, and the relentless march of pleasure through my body.

Prapai grazed his teeth across my hole and thrust two fingers inside me. My squeal filled the empty gallery as I jerked against the sudden invasion. His other hand left me, and my breath vanished again when I looked down and saw with his hand fisted around his cock. He stroked himself with hard, rough strokes as he groaned into my hole.

Does tasting me get you off?” I gasped. I’d never seen him move with such intensity, and I’d always loved watching him touch himself and bring himself to completion just for me.

To be the object of prapai's desires was the one thing I’d loved and mourned. I didn’t trust him with my heart, but I trusted him with my body.

Fuck, yes.” His breath was hot against my skin. “I’ll never get enough of you. I would fucking drown in you if you’d let me.”

His words lit a match that slowly burned its way toward the inevitable.
He must’ve felt it because he watched me with a rapt, ravenous expression as I trembled around his fingers.

Do I give you what you need, love?”
A lie fell from my lips. “No.”

But being in control felt like a fantasy as he conquered me with his hands and mouth. I didn’t want to give myself to him, but my resolve began to crumble at his feet. My juices dripped down my thighs as my heart beat in time with the way he penetrated me. The way he sucked and licked like he’d never been more determined to wring every bit of pleasure out of me. The past crashed away in a wave, and the orgasm burned closer.

It was then that I felt him shudder and groan again into my hole. He’d come on the ground at my feet, spilling his promises against the tile. The way it felt to have him kneeling in front of me, fucking me with his hand and fucking himself, sent me over the edge.

Pressure burst, and white light exploded behind my eyes as I gushed into his mouth.I kept my control, but I’d lied to myself. Prapai still owned me.

Prapai's POV