chapter 6

Sky's POV

Yes rain I'll do that. Just give me some time.

What time, you've applied for divorce now let's go explore the world you're still young and beautiful I'm pretty sure you can still pull up any guy you want.

Fine where are we going

We're going to our famous Alonetogether bar.

Are you sure, as long as I remember last time you went there, you created a big scene there.

oho that's a long time ago, and i'll not drink that must today I promise.

We will see. I murmered

Lets go get ready. rain said

What ready aren't we going casually. i claimed

NOOO..... we are dressing up, and when I say dressing up, I mean DRESSING UP. Rain quoted. 

.....................

(skip to the bar)

When we went there and first thing that I was something I was avoiding for weeks now.

phi pai, with phayu and saifah

I looked toward rain, you knew that he is going to be here, didn't you. that's why you asked me to come here. I'm out of here. I was going out but rain hold my hand.

Common sky you know you cant avoid him for long time, you know that you have gotta face him one day or another. Please deal with this maturely, even if you get divorce he is going to be around, as he is phayu's best friend. So why not today, I know everything is fresh to you but you are free to enjoy your life at least. Rain said.

You know for the first time in your life you are making a lot of sense, and its scaring me. i replied

Why everyone think I'm dumb, I'm matured now. Rain replied with gullible face which i squeezed.

Lets go, I need a drink. I dragged rain far away from pai to get to the table which unfortunately was booked. 

excuse me sir, there are some vacant chair back there if you don't mind please have a seat there. Waiter said to us.

We just nodded, and he dragged us somewhat near to the phi pai's table, as I was walking there our eyes met and he immediately stopped drinking and put the glass on the table. His eyes were glittering, shinning with a shocking expression and those dark circles are telling me whole lot of story. I immediately shifted my gaze after reading his expression. If I look him in those eyes any longer I'll definitely melt there, and I cant afford to do that with the divorce procedure still going on.

Here is your seat sir. Waiter said to us.

Thankyou. I said and went up with the menu to order some drink I definitely need it. I cant face phi being sober.

..................................................................

Prapai's POV

Its been week now since I'm neglecting that stupid divorce paper that was sent by Sky's lawyer. Here I am getting drunk on alcohol.

Suddenly I saw something, not something someone that special someone who make my day who make my night who is the reason of my existence. Him my sky he was all dolled up looking beautiful as always how can I sign those paper my love when you're like this in front of me. How can you even think of that. I know I have done alot of mistakes and I'm regretting all of that. Please can't you forgive me my love. We made eye contact and those eyes are making me fall for him all over again. I was like all our moments were flashing between us whenever we make eye contact.