chapter 3

5 YEAR'S LATER

Sky's POV

I was waiting for phi in dinning area as I have prepared dinner for him. He loves grilled meat it took me some time but I was happily doing it after all its just a way to show my love for him.

He messaged me to take my dinner because was gonna get late for today. It's been a year now our days and nights are spending like this only.

I don't even remember when was the last time we have been on date. Oh may be I do it was when he decided to undertake another company and has started investing in market. Since than he have been like his life depends on work. I took a long sigh looking at the message that was sent about 2 hour ago to which I simply replied with okay at 10 o'clock but I still waited in hope to see him before going to sleep.

I took another sigh and got up to freshen myself and get ready for bed telling the maid to heat up the dinner before serving when phi comes back from work. I took a shower and was ready to snuggle in my bed. I don't know why but our bed don't feel snuggly anymore I stopped feeling warmth in it, may be because the source of my warmth is not there for me anymore.

I closed my eyes hoping that I will get engrossed by sleep when I do it but no, everything that is happening around me for of days is getting repeated on my head. Him being late from. Him going early to work. Him working on the weekends. I know I told him to focus on his career but not by keeping me aside. It's Just like him and his work all over again. Just then I heard the sound of door opening. I closed my eyes pretending to be slept I don't know why I do this every night whenever I hear phi coming late.

He came near me I can sense him near myself. He leaned and kissed me on the forehead whispering good night my love.
May be because of this I pretended to be asleep, because I wanted to feel his lips his hands in myself so that I could feel the warmth I was missing all day.

He must be taking shower when I heard water sound hitting the floor that's when I opened my eyes to feel where he kissed me, I put my hand at my head whispering good night phi  tear droplet streaming down my eyes. Wiping up my tear I went to sleep not knowing when phi came and joined me in the bed or when he went to have the dinner.

NEXT DAY

When I woke up I felt my bed empty all over again. He must have gone for work. I lazily got up because today is Sunday I don't have to go to work. How I wished if he stayed we might have gone to the date spent some time together.

I lazily walk toward living room and to my surprise phi pai was there having his breakfast in hurry.

Oh you're awake, let's have breakfast. Phi said with smile on his face and obviously ready with suit on.

You go first phi I haven't freshen up yet. I said responding to the smile he gave me.

He nodded to my response

Are you going to work phi. I asked silently. Knowing very that I gonna get yes as an answer seeing him dressed in suit.

Yes love, there is this important investor's meeting and I need to be there. He said finishing up his breakfast and getting up from his chair.

Hmm. I simply responded looking at him as he walked toward me. I straightened myself fearing phi, like he's just gonna confess something about his extra marital affair but he came close to me.

It's just very important love. I promise we will go to our date next week, okay. He said with those lovely eyes and a bit of a smile which I can never say no to.

Next Sunday is our 5 year anniversary phi and it's holiday vacation to Phuket I have planned everything you just have to be there with me. I just want your presence there.  I said with a bit of sadness in my tone.

Ofcourse I'll be there love. It's just the market is not going well nowadays and these investment thing is keeping me too busy. I hope you understand.  He said with all the exclamations that I can only nod to.

I nodded with smile.

He give me a quick kiss on the lips and went to his way waving a goodbye bye love.

I just stared at him going aways from me fading in the shadow.
I understand phi I always do.
I just hope you be there with me on our most important day.
Why I'm not getting good feeling about it phi, why are we at this point where I get to question our every step together.
Why I'm feeling so lonely in these last few years even though you're next to me.
I hope my gut feeling gets wrong this time.
I hope we get to enjoy our vacation this year.
Please don't disappoint me this year phi.

I thought looking at the picture of our wedding day hanging there proudly.

Picture is not mine

Picture is not mine.
All the Credit to the picture owner.
_____________________________________________

Wooww that was sad part
Anyways sad part is just starting. I hope everything gets better in the end.

Hello baby feat family
Happy 1 year of togetherness
I really love this fandom and I'm glad to be a part of this fandom.

Hello baby feat familyHappy 1 year of togethernessI really love this fandom and I'm glad to be a part of this fandom

Enjoy your day y'all, I really love this picture of fort peat. ❤️

Thankyou everyone for the support and liking this concept. I try to upload a new chapter every Friday, If it gets missed than most probably on sunday.
Once again thankyou ☺️