My Life

Golden's P.O.V

Hi im Golden im 17, and i don't have the so called perfect life.No I also don't have the worst life either.I have a modern life.

I have two older brothers and a younger sister.My older brothers names are Kaden, he's 18, and the other is Damon, he's 21.My sister's name is Elizabeth but we call her Lizzy,she's 15.

My parents are somwere in this large world living their daily lives.I don't exactly know my parents i've just gotten the slightest blur of their face's but that's it.W

Damon felt the need to take over our family and care for us.It was a tough time but im not gonna bore you to death with my sob story.

This is my apperance.Brown naturaly curly long hair with dark red streaks on it.Golden eye's with spek's of other colours.Caramel skin tone.

Im not a 'normal' girl, as other people put, i've got an intimadating apperance but im a nice person once you take time outta your live's to get to know me.

I've got a few friend's but none to share my deepest darkest secret's with.You see im a wearwolf shocker right.Anyway's im not a normal wearwolf.I have golden fur with spek's of white.

No other wearwolf or wolf has the same kind of fur as me or colour eye's.

No one know's why i have this, they think I have a special power or somthing stupid like that.But whatever, this isn't a fairytale nothing magical is gonna happen, note the sarcasm.

Anyway's I don't have a mate yet.Nor do I want one.I don't want one because i've got a loving boyfriend who's name is Cole, he is 18.No he is not a year older than me same grade his birthday is on January 14.That's why hes older.Okay well i have a slight confession umm... me and Cole broke-up 'cause I caught him making-out with my fricken SISTER!

This is his apperance.Midnight black hair.Sparkling blue eyes with a chisled face.Has an eight pack.In other words he is HOT!He is also a handsome wearwolf.He does not have a mate, she died 6 year's ago.So yes he found his mate at 12.

I loved him.Yes LOVEd him.Key word.Loved.At first when he asked me out it was a cruel joke by his friend's.Then he started having real feeling's toward's me.

Of course I didn't talk to him for a month, and that was killing him.I was his second chance mate that's why it was killing him.I guess everybody needs a second chance right?WRONG!he totally didn't desreve that second chance.Maybe other people not him though.UGGH...!