Who to choose?

Golden's P.O.V

Who the hell am I supposed to choose?I mean I personally like both, but they both are over protective jerk's with ego's the size of Texas!Okay maybe i'm over exagerating just a teeny but.

I was left alone in Quintain's room to think 'bout my decision.I honestly don't think that I can break any of their heart's, it's just way to hard!Who to pick?

Suddenly my phone started buzzing, I searched through my jean pocket for my Blackberry Bold.It was a message from Cole.

C=Cole G=Golden

TEXT CONVO

C:Hey gold wer r u?u dint show up 2 skul.

G:Srry mates gon crazy!Got 2 mates man im srry i hav 2 brake da promise...

C:Ya umm....no prob umm ive gotta go ..

G:wait plz dnt be mad at me!

C:no babe im bot mad at u no wrrys im just a bit sad...

G:u wnt me 2 cum ovr ill help u if u wnt...

C:no no no its fne im fne just need a run ill umm...txt u later by love

G:by Cole...:)

END OF TEXT CONVO

I cant believe Cole still has major feeling's for me.He sent me a HEART!Fu*k who the hell am I supposed to choose?

The full moon is tonight.

Time Lapse

11:55 pm

KNOCK!KNOCK!

"Princess it is time for the ritual, you will have to kill the person who you do not choose."One of the elder's said wisely.

"Yes wise elder"I replied shakley.He handed me a rifle with silver bullet's with wolf's bane in it.So when it goes through the per-wolf the bullet explode's in the body, instantly killing the wolf.

I walked outside, lot's of people bowing down.I walked up to the circle, took the rifle and shot.

Everything around me went black and I heard "NOO!GOLDEN!"then I fell into the darkness.

"Golden you have made the most wise decision of all the other chosen one's.This was just a mere test to see the true chosen one.The one with the most pure heart.You, and only you have past this test, by putting other's before you, you have proven yourself worthy.I grant you with one thing, and that is to go back to the world and help keep peace and harmony.You have only one true mate, you will find him sooner than you think, but beware of the darkness that some wolve's have consumed.Bye now and I will alway's be with you."The moon goddess told me wisely.

Next thing you know i'm in a all white room.I tried to open my eye's but the light was too bright.I heard someone sobbing out"Why her?!why not me?!I loved her!Baby please come back!"I felt tingle's in my hand, and that voice it was so familiar.

I opened my eye's to find put who my mate really is only to find....

A|N Hey My Peep's I tried To Make This Longer Tell Me Which Way Is Better.Shorter Chapter's But I Update Alot Or Longer Chapter's But I Update Every Week Two Times.Let Me Know.