Follow My Lead

Golden's P.O.V

"Golden!Give me back my phone NOW!"He yelled creeping closer.I took a step back as he took a step forword.

We kept that process going untill my back hit the wall.

At this moment I really hate it."Golden i'm gonna only tell you one more time.Give me back my phone."He said in a whisper.His breath tickled my lip's.

"No"I said, mentally cursing at myself for how hoarse my voice sounded.He smashed his lip's onto mine.Locking me with his arm's.His arm's were up above my head on either side of my head on the wall.

We made out for a while when I heard the front door open.I pulled away earning me a growl from Damon.

"WHO ARE YOU, AND WHY ARE YOU INTERUPTING?!"Damon asked the intruder.His voice sounded more like a growl instead of a question.

"I'm sorry for interupting but alpha and beta wanted you to come and patrol the land's for rogue's"A small feminine voice said.

"Okay i'm coming!"He yelled back."Just give me a minute!"Again he yelled.He started leaning in for another kiss, but I pushed him away.

"No you have to go for patrol"I stated walking out into the kitchen.The girl was still there so I decided to interduce myself.

"Hi i'm Golden who are you?"I asked politely"My name is Cassy"she said.I heard the door close, I guess Damon's gone.I thought to myself.

"I'm Damon's mate"I said simply not mentioning Quintain yet."Im the beta's mate his name is Carlos.Oh and by the way your mate Damon is gonna be our third in command.Which mean's he's gonna be the pack warrior"she said.

"Oh wow that's cool hahaha."I said.We talked and talked for what felt like hour's when we heard the door open and two voice's.Me guessing that it was Damon and Carlos.

'FOLLOW MY LEAD'Cassy mothed to me.I nodded.

"Ya so this guy at school he's so fricken hott.I just want to make out with him and soo much more."Cassy said.I heard a growl.Guess that was Carlos.

"OMG you think who your talking about is hott.I'll tell you who is.He is so hott.I would do anything for him.He has a six pack.When we went swi-"

I was cut off short by being pinned to a wall."You areMINE and only MINE.You will NOT talk about any guy other than ME!"He whisper yelled.

He crashed his lip's onto mine forcefully.It was rough but passionet.I loved it.

Well I learned my leson.