Intruder

Golden's P.O.V

It was Quintain our pack's alpha, but what on earth is he doing here?"Alpha" I said while bowing my head."MINE!'' Alpha said what the hell?"Alpha what do you mean?" I asked clearly not getting any of this.

Next thing you know i'm in my Alpha's arm's."YOU ARE MINE, AND MINE ONLY!"Alpha yelled."Alpha that is my mate over there" I exclaimed, pointing to my mate."NO!"he yelled.

Brody couldn't do anything 'cause Quintain is the Alpha and we must do what he command's.But I do hear faint growling coming from him."Alpha can we look into this I don't understand how I have two mate's!" I yelled out frustrated.

"Yes 'mere jan' " Alpha said.That must be hindi 'cause it's most definatlly not esglish.You see Alpha went to India to meet another pack so to speak to them he had to learn a bit of Hindi.We now have a treaty with the pack in India.

We started to walk to the pack house both male's holding one han of mine.I felt like as if I was their mother or something.

Anyway's when we got to the pack house we went straight to the 'Avistals' they are just the pack elder's.When we got there we immediatly told them what it is we are asking.

They thought about it for a while then they came to a conclusion.And what they thought suprosed me their conclusion was......