Im Sorry

Golden's P.O.V

"I-I don't understand"I stuttered out clearly confused."What I mean Golden is that I lost you, I lost the one who i've cared about for a very long time."He said trying to make eye contact but me not giving in.

"Well that's not my fricken problem!"I yelled out."It's your's, you fricken slept with a girl who wasn't your mate even when you knew I was in the hospital!You ass!"I yelled out.Now getting even more mad.

"B-Baby please I am so sorry I-I wasn't thinking, I was too depressed to think, I love you!"he sobbed out.Getting on his knee's and holding my waist.

He put his head on my waist.I felt somthing wet on my shirt.I looked down to see that Damon was crying.

"No I change my mind, a beautiful woman like you need's someone who can treat you right.As much as it hurt's"He stopped getting up"I need you to fi-"I cut him off by smashing my lip's onto his.

I did this beacause all I could hear in his voice was sincerity,saddness,and hurt.I didn't forgive him fully just yet, but hopefully he'll do somthing to make it up to me.Something BIG.

I pulled away from him in need for air."What was that for?"Damon asked stifled from the kiss.

"N-not that I-I didn't umm... like it I a-acutually loved i'd do that a-all day with you...NO that's not what I umm...meant I meant that umm...I'd like to do that all day but i'd take you out on date's and stuff so umm....ya.So whyddya do it?...."He rambled on his cheek's tinted pink, as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Damon"I said, but he kept on ramling."Daaamonn"I said again.But he kept on rambling."DAMON!"I yelled."Ya?..."He asked.OMG.

"Your rambling"I stated simply."Oh umm... ya sorry I do that when i'm nervous and I was umm... nervous.You idiot of course she know's that...."He rambled"DAMON SHUT UP!"I yelled at him.

Harsh I know but what did you want me to do slap him upside the head?Okay maaaybe I could've done that but still.

"Okay"he said full on blushing.And of course me being me I teased him."Awww.... are you blushing?"I teased pinching his cheek's.

"Noo stop doing that it hurt's"He said trying to pry off my finger's."Is'nt that just toooooo bad."I said squeezing even harder.

"Ouch!Your hurting me!"he yelled out.Finally getting my finger's off.

"I'm sorry"I said pouting."It's okay don't worry"He said leaning in for a kiss.I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Hey big boy don't get too ahead of yourself now."I said in a seductive manner.All the while taking out his phone."Y-ya I wasnt g-gonna do what you p-probably thought."He said in a hoarse voice.

"Mmmmhmmm"I said touching his ab's.I took his phone gripping it and ran away laughing.I ran all the way up to my room and closed the door.Locking it after.

I on'ed his phone.Shit there's a lock.Hmm... what would he put as his password?....AHAH!

I tried my name.And badabing badaboom it opened.Hahahaha silly boy.I went to group message's and got everyone in his contact list and sent them.

'I HAVE RABIES AND I AM THE MOST STUPIDEST PERSON ALIVE!MWAHAHAHAHAHA!P.S. I'M SECRETLY A GIRL SHHHHH..... DON'T TELL ANYONE!"'That was exactly what I wrote.

I locked his phone right as Damon opened my door."WHAT DID YOU DO?!"He yelled in a playfull yet serious tone.

"Noooothing"I said in a sing song voice while swaying from left to right and my hand's behind my back.

Hahahahahahahahaha i'm wierd lolz.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

MADE THIS CHAPTER WAAAAY LONGER THAN MY USUAL ONE'S JUST FOR YOU GUUUY'S!.