What Happened To You?

Golden's P.O.V

I got to the bus and sat down after paying my fare.When I finally got to my house I got my key's out and unlocked the door.Then walked in.

I looked to my roght only to see a hole in the wall.I made my hand into a fist and put my hand into it.

It was a punch to the wall.Who the hell did this?!I kept on walking only to find that the house was a mess!

The couches were misplaced.Vase's were broken.Painting's were sideway's.Plate's were broken.And there was blood trailing into a room.Damon's Room.

I walked in to the hallway and put my ear to the door to hear what he was mummbling.

He was mummbling"You are so fricken stupid Damon!You idiot!I hate myself!I hate life!I lost her!I lost my fricken love of my life to my stupid ass mistake!"He whispered to himself.

Then I heard a thud.I rushed into the toom to see that the bathroom door was locked.I went to the door and knocked.

"Damon open up!"I yelled still knocking.No one answered."DAMON!"i yelled again.Knocking even harder.Still no reply."DAMON OPEN THIS F*CKIN DOOR!"I yelled this time knocking so hard that the door broke off it'a hinge's.

The sight I saw suprised me.Ir made tear's well up in my eye's.It made me think that it was all my fault.It made me crash to the ground and ask him 'WHY'.

The sight infront of me was Damon.He had a razor in his hand.And on his wrist it said'I LOST GOLDEN!'.

( By the way in no matter am I calling cutting a joking matter.It is a serious thing and I hope people know that and don't laugh about it.)

"D-Damon why d-did you do t-this?"I asked tear's streaming down my face."Beacause Golden....."He stopped looking up at me.

I gasped beacause Damon's Eye's were blood shot.And his mouth had a slit in them.Also beacause he had red cheeks with tear streak's on them.

"I lost you"He finished.