I'm Fine

Golden's P.O.V

"What is it that you want Kaden?"I asked getting straight to the point."I was just gonna ask if you were okay, but it look's like your just fine and better."he said all while winking at the end.

"Shut up"I exclaimed blushing furiously."What ever you say"he replied singing it in a high pitched girly voice, I think."You sound gay."Damon replied smirking"Ooop's that's 'cause you are didn't mean to offend you."Damon said, all the while smirking.I was trying to stifle my laughter.Nothing get's better to a man than their pride.

"Whatever"Kaden grumbled."I'm fine by the way thank's for asking."I replied."no prob"he answered."Bye Kaden see you later"Damon said while pushing Kaden out the door."Byeee"Kaden yelled.Once Kaden was out the door Damon came up to me and said.

"Now were, were we?"He asked leaning in."I don't know, mind showing me?"I teased."Sure why not"he replied leaning in till our head's were touching so were our nose's."Yo Damon man get some!"some guy yelled coming in outta nowere.

Damon grumbled somthing along the line's of"I'm gonna fricken kill him"I just giggled."What the hell do you want?!"Damon yelled harshly."Woah man calm your ass, oh and by the way your lady is pretty damn fine.I'd like to get some."he said while checking me out.I heard a growl then next thing you know the guy is pinned t the wall by Damon.

"MINE!"Damon yelled.Holding the guy tighter."Damon STOP!"I yelled lightly touching his forarm."I'm your's Damon don't worry i'm your's and your mine."I cooed.Gently stroking his arm.He slowly let go of the guy and turned my face and forcefully pushed his lip's onto mine.I kissed back of course.

I hope the guy isn't too hurt.