Possesive

Golden's P.O.V

Cole put his arm around my waist and pulled me close.I hear a loud growl"MINE!"next thing you know my mate has Cole in a death grip.

"YOU!STOP!"i yelled at my mate with all the power i can muster up"MINE!"he yelled once again but this time he pulled me close to him and sniffed my hair, in a way to cool him down I guess.

Next thing you know i'm being pulled into the forest that's behind our school, by my mate."WHAT.THE.HE-"i was cut off short by my mate crashing his lip's onto mine.

It was amazing!His soft pink lush lip's on mine felt like fricken heaven.Then he pulled away causing me to whimper.He smirked."Hello my beautiful mate what's your name?"

He asked."Golden what about you?"i asked back wanting to put a name on that god like face."Brody my beautiful mate."He replied with a grin.''I see soooo..." I said dragging out the 'o' in so.

"Yup and my beautiful mate i don't want to see you with any other male except for ME!"he said with so much possesivness."Yes Brody"i replied."Good"he stated satisfied.

We started talking about more thing's when we heard a twig snap.We immediatly turned toward's the direction of the sound.

And Brody immediatly went to stand in front of me, protecting me.The intruder came out and I couldn't believe who I saw.It was...