HUH?!

Golden's P.O.V

"Hey umm... you are you okay?"I asked kneeing down to his level.I touched his arm to check his pulse."Ya i'm fine."he said.

The guy was kinda cute.He had brown hair with bit's of black.And he had sparkly green eye's.He was hot, bu-

I was cut off short by a growl and me being pinned to the wall.I guess he heard my thought's."You are mine and only mine don't you ever think some other idiot guy is hot!"Damon yelled, but in a hushed voice.

Then I felt some warm substance on my lip's.I figured out that it was Damon's lip's.But this time I didn't kiss back instead I pushed him away.

"You have no right to control ME!"I yelled at him."Yes I do I am your fricken MATE!"He yelled back."UGGH YOUR TOO FRICKEN OVER PROTECTIVE!"I yelled."I'M YOUR MATE THAT'S WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO DO!"He yelled back.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME FINISH MY THOUGHT'S!"I yelled at him even more pissed."WHAT WERE YOU GONNA SAY THEN?!"He yelled his face turning red and his eye's growing darker.

"I WAS GONNA SAY BUT NOT AS HOT AS MY MATE!YOU IDIOT!"I yelled at him."Oh"was all he said."ya exactly."Hey Damo your looking hott today do you wanna do what we did last night?"A slutty girl walked in wearing short slutty clothe's.