Unexpected Visitor

Golden's P.O.V

I went downstair's only to find Cole my ex-boyfriend, you see he cheated on me no not with a slut or my best friend but with my sister.She is fricken 15!

My brother's don't know about what he did, and they also alway's forget his name i found it annoying, but now i'm fine with it.

"What the hell are YOU doing here?!"I yelled furious."Baby please let me explain, it was the heat of the moment"he said with a pained voice.

"I don't want to hear it just get the f*ck out!"I yelled."Please babe i can't live without you"he exclaimed, tear's brimming in his eye's.He's never cried before EVER!This is rare I guess it was the heat of the moment.

"Cole can we umm just start as friend's then start moving up please?"i asked my voice softning."Babe please!"he exclaimed a single tear running down his face.It broke my heart to see him like this.

"Can we just take it slow please!"i asked"umm ya sure but please don't date anyone for the time being please"he said his voice cracking."Ya cole I promise vice verca too right?"i asked"ya of course!"he said.

"Well we better be getting to school"i said"ya umm you wanna ride?"Cole asked nervously."Ya sure let's go"i replied starting to walk out the door to his car.

We drove in silence pretty awkward if you ask me.When we got to school i got out of the car instantly being attacked with the most delicious smell in the world.Pine and Chocolate wierd mix i thought.

I looked around looking for the owner of the delicious smell when my eye's stopped on a handsome creature called man.'MATE!'my wolf yelled.

Oh shit!