Chapter XII The Next Step

October 1st 7pm

The group were currently staying at the small motel on the outskirts of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Claire and Ada were currently in the girls room doing Sherry's makeup she had asked the duo to do it, something about looking good for Lincoln, Claire was more than happy to help out the girl. Ada was more reluctant however she really wasn't a people person and thought doing the little girl's make up was trivial. Leon was currently at the vending machine downstairs debating what to choose.

Jill and Lincoln were currently using the only pay phone outside to left of the entrance, Jill was using it to tell her parents what had happened and that she was safe, Jill also mentioned that she had Lincoln with her, she neglected to mention the little tidbit of Lincoln being her boyfriend/ not boyfriend.

She wasn't ready to have that conversation with her parents yet she still needed to talk to Lincoln first a conversation she was looking forward to, Jill hoped it would lead to them being a official couple.

The duo walked back into the lobby of the motel. It was pretty nice as motels go. There was a lobby with places to sit to their right. To their left, there was the front desk with an employee standing behind it he was an old man in what looked like his late sixties. Next to the desk, there was the vending machine where Leon was still choosing a snack.

Lincoln walked over to the stairs and climbed it. Jill and Lincoln walked up to the third floor and walked down the hall to Leon's and Lincoln's room. Lincoln used the key to unlock the door. He pushed it open and held it open for Jill as she walked in.

He walked in and shut the door behind them, the room was simple. There was a small window on the opposite side of the room that overlooked a convenience store. There were two beds. In front of the beds was a large dresser. The dresser had a single TV situated on it. To the left of the door to the room was the bathroom. The bathroom was decently sized.

Lincoln and Jill sat on Lincoln's bed both of them sighed as they both knew it was time to talk about everything and with everyone else doing something else it was perfect.

"So?" Both Lincoln and Jill said in unison both of them chuckled at that.

"You first" Jill gestured at him.

"Ok... Look Jill I really like you, your amazing, brave, smart and you have one hell of an arse" Lincoln started to say, as he was saying it he could see Jill start to tear up.

Jill was quietly sobbing thinking he was doing what Chris did months ago just this time Lincoln was man enough to say it.

"No no no it's not what you're thinking at all. I just don't want to fuck this up I thought I had more time to prepare myself, fuck it here it goes Jill I love you, but I've never had proper relationship with anyone, the only good relationship I've had was with Ada and that cause she's my sister 'sorta'" Lincoln continued trying to calm her down and explain what he meant.

"I get it I don't want to mess it up either, don't laugh but you're my first proper relationship as well" she said putting her knees up to her face hiding it from Lincoln.

"Fuck it, Jill do you want to take the next step and make it official?" Lincoln offered his hand to her.

"I'd love to" Jill took his hand as well and leaned in for the kiss.

Lincoln continued to kiss Jill. Jill eagerly returned the kiss while placing her hands on his chest. Jill unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the wayside by the lamp, Jill ran her hands across his toned, muscular chest.

Lincoln moaned into the kiss before reaching for Jill's blue and whitetank tops. He looked into Jill's blue eyes and she nodded before Lincoln guided it off over her head leaving Jill in a black bra and and her trousers. Jill then returned the favor by removing his jeans, leaving the Britt in his black boxers, Jill could see that his manhood was already starting to awaken.