Chapter XVI New Beginnings

September 15, 2002 7:00 AM

Three years had passed. Three years of Lincoln and Jill being married no zombie outbreaks had happened. Jill was currently in the living room the brunette woman was watching some TV program.

Lincoln was washing his white hair the British man had plans tonight. Lincoln finished cleaning up the bathroom he made his way downstairs and into the living room.

They still lived in London, Chris asked Jill to join the BSAA, Jill accepted. Lincoln walked over and sat next to Jill. The former STARS officer turned to look at him.

"Hey you look great" Jill complimented.

"Thank you love you look amazing yourself" the white haired male replied with smirk.

"Can't believe it's been three years since Raccoon City and Rockford Island" Lincoln commented.

Lincoln heard the telephone go off he walked over and answered the call. It was Chris again trying to recruit his former colleague to the BSAA.

"It's Chris for you, the BSAA thing again" Lincoln called out.

Jill sighed and rolled her eyes the brunette knew what it was about, the phone call ended a few minutes later. Lincoln was about to make dinner.

"What did the dick say this time?" Lincoln inquired.

"Just the BSAA, I think it's a good idea to join" Jill responded.

Lincoln looked at her, "I'm not sure babe if it's a good idea or not." "You had PTSD from the mansion incident and then Nemesis, then Rockford I think we need a break from bio-weapons" the Brit said.

"I know Linc, I really do but I can't sit around doing nothing" the brunette argued.

"I will come with you, I will keep you safe" Lincoln offered.

"Thanks but I'll be fine you stay here and do you Merc thing" Jill responded.

The white haired male sighed he could feel Jill pulling away. He wasn't going to give her up without a fight, Lincoln loved her.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" He asked.

"Yeah I am, sorry Linc but this is my decision" Jill responded.

Jill went upstairs and got changed, she left for the BSAA HQ. Lincoln had to let her go if he didn't, their relationship wouldn't survive.

After Jill left Lincoln got a call from Claire, Chris's sister needed his skills with a job with TerraSave. Lincoln agreed to help Claire just so he wasn't sitting around, he got changed and drove to the airport.

A few days later he was in Claire's bedroom in D.C going over what she needed him for TerraSave's primary functions are to provide aid, both through supplies and manpower, during bioterrorism and medical-related incidents, monitoring medication distribution, ensuring safe drug development and research facilities, in addition to organizing mass protests against corporations and governments.

The redhead had given him a dossier on her bosses. She told him she had a feeling her boss was corrupt, she wanted proof.

"Well you're right about your boss he's dirty as fuck" Lincoln remarked.

"I think he's given a terrorist group a sample of the T-virius" the redhead stated.

"Why the fuck would he do that?!" Lincoln yelled.

"Don't know but I'm going to find out" the redhead responded.

"Not alone you're not I'm coming with you" the British man said.