♡ Chapter- 26 ♡

--------------------------When he is someone not to mess with specially whenhis precious is involved in that

When he is someone
not to mess
with specially when
his precious
is involved in that.
--------------------------

EKANSH RATHORE
FERICA SHEKHAWAT

It's been two days since all these happened and it was very difficult for Ferica to adopt everything . It was a sigh of relief that her grandmother didn't taunted her till now but she knew she will be taunting her soon for her condition.

It was 7:00 a.m in the morning when Ferica's mobile started ringing making her beauty sleep broken. She scrunched her nose annoyingly and tried to take her mobile from the side stand.

She moved her hand in order to find her phone and she finally found her mobile making her take sigh of relif but in the process of taking her mobile the jug full of water fall down making it break into pieces making her startle.

She tried to pick up the call but she couldn't be able to making her frustrated and tears rolled down her cheeks not being able to do anything on her own.
The mobile stopped ringing making her sigh and thought to call her mother for help.

" Mom mom please come to my room." She yelled from her bedroom making her mother sigh who was preparing breakfast in the kitchen. She turned off the stove and gone upstairs to Ferica's room.

" What do you need now Ferica." She asked her in a little rude tone making Ferica feel hurt a little but she shooed off her thoughts and mumbled slowly "Mom can you please see who called on my mobile as I couldn't pick up the mobile as I couldn't find the swip button."

Her mother nodded her head and gone towards her but the broken jug pieces pierced through her feet making her scream in pain. Ferica's eyes widened hearing her and she spoke worriedly as well as apologizing to her mother.

" Mumma are you ok , I am sorry mumma I forgot to tell you that by mistakenly broke the jug while taking my mobile." While completing her sentence her lips wobbled.

Her mother sat on her bed and slowly took out the piece of glass from her foot making her scream in pain once again. " Mumma mumma are you ok? I am sorry mumma. " Ferica again said to her mother worriedly.

" Shut up shut up Ferica. I know you can't see but are you idiot as well can't you tell me before I came towards you huu. You broke many things in past two days just by thinking you can do your work yourself. These things come expensive and we can't just keep on buying them everyday. You can't see Ferica remember that you have to call us if you need anything not just keep on breaking things. I am getting tired of you now really. Useless."