♡ Chapter- 45 ♡

___________________________________________You must be cold perosnfor outside world butyou are cute Ansh for me

You must be cold perosn
for outside world but
you are cute Ansh for me.
~ Ferica Rathore
____________________________________________

FERICA RATHORE
EKANSH RATHORE

It was 5:00 p.m in the evening when Ferica and Ekansh was returning to Rathore Mansion as Ekansh came to pick her up from her home as she gone there for her pagphera. Ferica then saw ice cream vender on the way as she said excitedly like a child " Ansh , Ansh stop the car please see there's an ice-cream vender and I want to eat ice cream please Ansh."

Hearing to her he said in his bluetooth coldly " Stop the cars." The moment his cars stopped the cars which was behind them and in front of them also stopped. He then looked outside to see a vender on the road as he asked her " You want to eat here?" She nodded her head licking her lips as he shook his head negatively and said " No precious it's very unhygienic to eat her , let's go somewhere else to eat ice cream."

" No no no , I will eat here only Ansh." She said stubbornly making him sigh as he tried once again to make her understand but her being stubborn she didn't listened to him. He massaged his head with his hands and said " Alright let's go precious ." She smiled brightly and said hugging him tightly "Thank you , I love you so so so much Ansh."

He chuckled hearing her as he said " I am spoiling you way too much precious ." Ignoring his words she broke the hug and went out of the car jumping excitedly as she ran towards the ice-cream vender. " Careful precious , don't run you will get hurt." He said coming out of the car as all the people standing there was watching them as there were so many cars lined up.

He ignored all the people as he went towards her who was ordering her ice-cream. " Ek malai vali matka kulfi de do bhaiya." The vender nodded his head and gave her the malai matka kulfi. She was eating the malai matka fulfi as she brought it near his mouth to taste it but he denied as he don't eat sweets.

Ferica nodded her head as she know he dosen't eat sweets cause he is fitness freak so she started eating her matka kulfi. After she finished her one kulfi she ordered another as Ekansh said "Enough precious or else you will fell ill like you fell after eating 3 cups of chocolate ice cream even when I said no." She give him her puppy eyes but he just gave her his cold glare as she pouted and said to the ice cream vender " Rahna do bhaiya dusri nahi chahiya , kitna hua."

" 70 rupees madam ji." Ferica's eyes widened hearing him as she said " 70 rupees ? 40 rupees ma milti ha bhaiya aapaka menu card dekahaiya." That ice cream vender gulped hearing her as he said "Menu to nahi ha madam ji." Ekansh looked at her with wide eyes as he whispered in her ears " What are you doing precious it's just difference of 30 rupees , it dosen't matter just give him no big deal."