♡ Chapter- 44 ♡

I am sorry guys for not updating too much
today:( . Hope you all will like these chapter 💖🎀

________________________________And they bothoffically belong to eachother___________________________________

And they both
offically belong to eachother
___________________________________

FERICA RATHORE
EKANSH RATHORE

After completing all the ceremonies they both went to their rooms as they were tired from all the functions. The moment they entered the room they both saw the room decorated for there first night as Ferica blushed hard seeing all these preparation for there first night.

On the other hand Ekansha's eyes widened seeing all these as he thought " What if precious is still not ready , she will feel uncomfortable seeing all these." He cleared his throught to catch her attention but when she didn't replied he gone in front of her as he looked at her chubby cheeks that had taken dark shade of red making his eyes widened in suprise.

She came out of her la la land when she saw Ansh standing in front of her. She looked in his beautiful grey eyes as she immediately looked down biting her lips blushing hard. He chuckled at her cutness as he pulled her by her waist and said caressing her red chubby cheeks " If you are not ready precious then we can wait mhm. You can take as much time y...."

He was cutted of between when she pulled him by his collar closer to her and smashed her lips on his lips. She was kissing him lovingly as his grip tighten on her waist as he pulled her closer to him leaving no gap between them. They both were kissing each other passionately when Ferica pulled out of the kiss and said breathing heavily " Who said I am not ready Ansh , make me fully yours tonight and love me like you have never loved me before Ansh , I am all yours."

His eyes darkned hearing her as he asked her " Are you sure precious cause if I will start once there is no going back." She nodded her head positively and said " Never have been these sure in my life before , make me yours tonight Ansh , I want to be yours and marked by you."

He smiled and said kissing her forhead " I will ravish you tonight and you will feel like you have never felt before , I promise precious. " She smiled hearing him as she said " Then what are you waiting for Ansh love me , I am all yours." He bopped her nose with his as picked her in his arms and he layed her on the bed with him hovering her.

" I love you precious." He mumbled before smashing his lips on her as she smiled in the kiss and kissed him back with same passion and love. Her hands was roaming around his messy hair as his one hand went on her back to open the hooks of her blouse and other one holding her waist tightly.

" Ahh Ansh" She moaned in the kiss loudly as she felt him biting her lips harldy between his teeth and her back arched. He then left her lips and started kissing her jaw then her neck as he groaned whispered in her ears " Fuck you are so gorgeous precious."