1.bond

??: Where is that chim! how can he forget that I am waiting here for him Is he still sleeping ? ( pouting slightly ) I am going to unfriend him ! ( here a boys in his teen was standing outside of his home ,waiting for his bestie to come and pick him up so that they can go to college )

??: thats it he died !! someone kill him ..... What should I do now ,I don't even know how to ride bicycle ! Its all his fault he never let me learn how to ride bicycle..idiot !( he was getting angry with time as there was no sign of his friend ,he was about to turn back to his house when saw a cycle coming in his way with full speed )

??: Taeeee!!! move aside !!( shouting ) This princess( bicycle's name) is so angry today !!! ( he said shouting and trying to balance himself but the cycle was just out of control ..)

Tae:( wide his eyes ) Ahhhh Change your direction Pabooo! ( he said and jumped backward ,)

Jimin: ( fall on ground with his princess ,hurting his leg ) Aaaa tae help me !( he asked tae who literally run toward him and helped him to get up)

Tae: Jiminie !! your leg!! its bleeding!( said panicking)

Jimin: ( hissing in pain) aah its hurting( said looking at tae with puppy eyes )

Tae: Why you always pull out these types of stunts huh!! see you hurt yourself !!! ( he said scolding while taking him in home ) you just wait I will complain to aunt how  irresponsible you are!( glare )( then make him sit on couch ) wait here I will bring first aid kit !!

Jimin:( nodding like a baby ) okie but don't scold me you know na How much sensitive I am when you scold ( said pouting while tae rolled his eyes and left glaring at his dramatic friend )

Jimin:( looking here and there than saw a servant) oh hello ajussi ! did Aunt left for work !

Servant: Yes sir ! she left in early morning ?

Jimin: Did tae eat his breakfast ?

Servant : Ab_ no sir ! He said he will have it with you in college !( he said ,bowed a little and left )

Jimin:( shook his head) This boy! How many times I told him not to skip meal !!!( he was just saying when tae come back )

Tae: Sit properlyy!!( whined as Jimin has start moving ) What!!

Jimin: Don't touch my leg ! I will do it ! You are my friend !

Tae:( sigh) Its ok chim ,I won't be small if I touch your leg ,why you always think about standards !( tae said and sat on floor ,then treated jimin's leg) See its done ,now tell me where I become low!!

Jimin:( looked away) Ok fine ! ___ hmm can we skip college today ( asked nervously)I promise I will take you to amusement park ( puppy eyes)

Tae: Noo! first of all you know I am scared of hight second Mom will ask so much questions ,So no ..

Jimin: ( sigh) Ok .. but princess !!! 🥲 she can't walk now !!

Tae: lets take my cycle ! ( suggested )

Jimin: okay okay !! ( he said and they both left for college on bicycle )

Tae: Yeahh bish ! slow down !!! my glasses will fall! I will fly away !!!( shouted as Jimin was just so excited to ride a new bicycle that he forget that tae was also sitting behind him )

Jimin:( slowed down) Ooo hehe sorry ! ( tae clutched his shirt ) Untill I am with you I won't let you fall !! ( he assured)

Tae: I know ! ( smiled)

( soon they reached college and yeah everyone's eyes were on both of them ,some were looking with jealousy and some were with some disgusting looks but no one was looking at them with adoration or even a slight smile on their face ....Why? ..... because one is colleges fame ! a good dancer ,handsome and everyone's dream ..PARK JIMIN... colleges most handsome boy and a best dancer .... and other .. a nerd ,introvert have no friend except Jimin ! Topper of campus !  a easy target of bullies ! ..KIM TAEHYUNG ..

Both are from rich families .. Both are childhood friends ! Jimin is little arrogant and flirty type person .. good sense of clothes ,good body ,cute eyes and beautiful smile,black hairs and stylist  ... while Tae .. a typical nerd ,baggy clothes ,always wore glasses ,an introvert , always in his books ,blonde hairs ,and boxy smile ....

most of the people are jealous that how two most opposite person are so close friends !! ..