3.changed

Jimin : why did you think I will leave you like this tae ? I was angry but I can't be angry with you all day you know it ,I even felt bad for talking with u like that ! That's why I went to bring you an ice cream but that was finished ! ( he pouted and I couldn't stop my laughing ,I don't know how people see him as hot ,he is just a baby a cute one) yeahh why are you laughing !( he pouted even more and I pulled his cheeks )

Tae: Cause you looking so cute aww

Jimin : ( smiled) Listen Tae ! No matter how many friends I have ,no matter how much I talk to them and spend time with them ,always remember that no one can replace you ! you were ,are and will be always irreplaceable ,you will always have a special place in my heart ! ( he said and cupped my face ) now don't you dare to start crying

Tae:( chuckled ) ok I wont ! now lets eat ! I am so hungry !

Jimin : I know! And ... can I know why you skip your breakfast again ?

Tae: chim you know na I don't like to eat alone ! its so boring ,I don't feel like !

Jimin: It means you will stop eating If someday I leave !( he don't know but his words even make me start cry ) hy hy tae ! I didn't mean like that ! shh plz don't cry ( I can't even imagine to loose Jimin , I don't have anyone! no one will accept a nerd like me ,!)

Jimin dropped me home and went to his dance academy ,he is a good dancer and he love teaching dance so he opened a dance academy ! I don't have in dance and moreover people there always give me a look like I did a crim to go there so I actually never went there .I love painting ,so I just do painting after coming from college !

OTP

Tae: Hello ! ( busy in painting )

Jimin's Mom : Tae baby come home na ,I am feeling so bored we will have fun !

Tae: ok Mom !( I said and hanged up ,well calling Jimin's mom as Mom is another story ,she really loves me alot like his own son and I also love spending time with her ,I went to Jimin's house and spent my whole day with her but its strange as Jimin usually come early but today he didn't come till now ,I could have stay longer but My Mom call me and said me to come home so ....)

In home

Tae's Mom : How many times I told you baby to not depend on someone so much ! you can make new friends too ! why are you always sticking with jimin !( I don't know why suddenly she is saying this ) I heard you even don't eat your meals without him ! its not good!!

Tae: if you were there for me than I don't have to seek anyone's help ! ( I was never rude with mom but she should know!! ,I said and left  to my room while she keep calling me ! I know in reality she can never give me her attention so why should I keep dreaming that someday she will love me like other Moms !( sigh) Life is all about adjustments between your feelings and reality,there are so many situations in your life where you have to quit your feelings and accept the reality !

Next day

Taehyung's pov:-

I have been waiting for Jimin and its too late now he still didn't come ! Today Mom again offer me that I should go with driver ! he will pick and drop me ! but I don't want it ,i like going with chim ! even most of college don't know that I belong to a rich family ,they think I am with jimin for his money ! ( sigh)

I got a call from Jimin and he said that he can't come to pick me today as he will be picking someone who is new to college ,I don't know what to say so I just hmmed ,I felt a pang in my heart when he said he will not come to pick me ! I don't know how to ride a cycle , its always him who use to to take us college ! He know very well I never come to college without him then how can he just .....I called mom and she sent the driver .....

In College

Tae: May I step in sir ? ( I asked diverting all class attention to me  but Jimin was not there )

Proffessor : You are again late Taehyung and where is Jimin ?

Jimin: Here I am sir( said coming from behind )

Processor : take your seats !!