2.Angry?

Taehyung's :-

And again ( sigh) Again all eyes are on us ! I mean on me ! why do people like to judge someone so much ! I know I am a nerd but that don't give anyone any right to look down at me !

I am glad that I have a friend like Jimin ! Who is always beside me ignoring everything !

Have you ever trusted a stranger !?

Yes i did ! and that's how I met my best friend ,my soul mate Jimin !

To be honest I just have jimin in my life ... A person who is my everything ! I don't know how would I have lived my life without him ! maybe all in darkness ! My Dad lives in abroad and works there ,and My Mom runs a company here ,I don't have any siblings ,Its been years I have seen my Dad and even if we had any talk its not more than thirt seconds ,he will just ask how are you and than say I am busy we will talk any other day and that day never came !( sigh) Mom! she will go to work even before I woke up and will return when I am asleep ,if by any chance she would come home early she would be tired ! we also don't talk much ! I don't remember last time we talk and eat together !!

Whats the matter to work so much when you even don't have time for your kids ! they say they are earning for us ,for our bright future !! but they never spent time with us ! I actually hate rich people they just run behind money and they are so arrogants ! About Jimin!

He is not just my best friend but the other half of my soul ,my soulmate !

A best friend is your personal human dairy ,who knows everything that you have ever felt ,the dreams ,the heartbreaks ,the mistakes ,the confessions,the fears,and the tears and the best part is that thr dairy never runs out of pages ,one dairy ,forever !

This is how much he means to me !

I felt him holding my hand as if he sence me getting panick ! he looked at me and whisper

Jimin: ( little glaring) I told you na No need to get insecure about yourself !! They all are idiot ! ( I nod slightly and we both went to our class ,and here again all eyes are on us even the professor !)

Professor: ( stricktly) Why are you two late today ? don't you guys know fist period start at 8?

Jimin: Sir its actually we got in a little accident !( he said showing his led ) we won't repeat again sir !( and professor nod )

We both went to our seat but someone was already sitting there

Jimin: Excuse me ! its our seat !( he said calmly while the girl ,Liz, looked at him smilingly )

Liz: you can sit here Jimin! see one seat is empty !( she said moving her things)

Jimin: If you heard clearly than I said its OUR SEAT ! so you stand up ! ( now he looks scary ) hurry !

liz: Come on Jimin he isn't kid ! see there is an empty seat he can sit there !

professor: ( turned back) What is problem with you three!?

Jimin: Sir its our seat and she is sitting on it ! ( he is really so much confident ,if I were him I wouldn't have even say a word !)

Liz: Sir I have eyes problem ,I can't see the board clearly and today i even forget my glasses ! I just said that Jimin can sit with me and taehyung can sit at back !

Jimin: Why would he sit back! huh! its his place too ! You go and sit back ! ( he said raising his voice and I can see professor getting annoyed)

Professor : Taehyung go and sit back and Jimin you sit beside liz ! its just about today ! ( professor said and waited for us to adjust )

Tae: its ok chim ,Its just about today ,I can sit alone ! ( I said lowly and tried to go at back seat but he stoped me )

Jimin: Why can't you take stand for yourself huh! why are you scared ?? ( he is damn angry now )

Tae: Its not about that Jimin ,She can't see from back_____

Jimin: Do whatever you want to do ( he said sternly and sat there with out looking at me ,( sigh) I just went at back seat ,whole lecture he didn't even glance at me ! )

Now its break time and I am really so hungry ,but why he didn't come to me today ( feeling insecure) Is he really that angry ,He left the class without even asking me ,( tears birm up in his eyes) ,here I am alone in whole class , other students are busy with their friends and I am sitting just lonely and thats what I hate the most ! I just got up and left to roof top as I feel suffocated in there .

its been fifteen minutes I am here ,sitting on railing and thinking about my life !

I am such a ' I want your attention but I don't want to bother you ' kinda person . How much I feel insecure about my appearance and the thing that Jimin is popular he will find someone good and leave me ,but I never tell anyone ,nor him and thats the only thing I never share with him !

Jimin: AND HERE YOU ARE !!( I heard Jimin's shout and turned back to see a angry bird ! )Do you know how much I searched for you dumboo! I just went to take lunch and you just vanished !!

Tae: I thought you are angry and __( I said in low voice looking down )( he came toward me and hand me the lunch ,then sat beside me )