12. Got what he deserves ( end)

Taehyung's POV:-

Isn't it weird how you can experience situations throughout your life that are so heartbreaking that you can't imagine ever being okay again .Then a few weeks ,months or even years later you notice that the days go by without you thinking about those times .Isn't it amazing how much we can change ,how much we can learn and how much we can grow...

I love the words hobi hyung said to me " when you get what you want thats God's directions and when you don't get what you want that's God's Protection " If you feel you don't have confidence than you are wrong ,we plan big things for tomorrow in spite of zero knowledge of future ,isn't this confidence ,If we say we have been left with no hope ,it is false because every night we go to bed without any assurance of next morning ,still we set alarm to wake up isn't it hope !  I never thought I would live without Jimin ! ( sigh) Now I get it was all just  my ghosts  ! If you have used up all of your words and still the next person don't understand then let your silence explain  .

After a few more months ;

Hobi: I know you will top again but what about me ! ( making sad faces )

Tae: You will also top ! trust me !

Hobi: yeah from bottom !

Tae: Come on hyung I know you was topper in previous school and the way you teach me I am sure you are going to top !

Hobi: We will see ( he said and look beside to see Jimin coming )

Jimin: ( looked at tae ) Can we talk !

Tae:( looked back and saw Jimin  then look at hobi who give a nod ) hmm

Jimin : I am sorry for what I did !( said quit hesitat )

Tae:ok ! ( and he turned his face to other side )

Jimin: Tae liste____

Tae: Thanks to you who hurt me ,you made me a strong person ,thanks to those who loved me ( looking at hobi and smiled  who smiled back)  you made my heart bigger ,you helped me to become a person  I am today ! ( then again looked at jimin ) thanks to you who left ,you showed me not everything is forever ! ( looked directly in jimin's eyes ) Don't break a heart and tell it to love again , don't see the worst in a person and then except them to see the good in you .Don't play with fire and except to stay perfectly safe .Life is about giving and taking .You can't except to give bad and receive good ___ I forgive you but .....we can't be like before jimin ! Don't hurt yourself by living in past .....( sighed ) I will take my leave ( he left with heavy heart as how much he can behave like he don't care but he do he do care about jimin still )

Hobi:( patted jimin's arm ) Not everything can be fixed by sorry ( he also left leaving a guilty jimin )

A few days later ;

Jungkook : What are you looking for jimin ! ( asked seeing an unusual behavior of jimin who was just looking here and there like finding someone )

Jimin: Tae( said in whisper only jungkook could hear it )

Jungkook: Don't you know he got scholarship in Amarica's biggest university ,I heard today was his flight ,he must have in plan right now ! And Hoseok too as he also  got scholarship !

Jimin: ( looked other side while tears start flowing through his eyes remembering the deed he did and couldn't even apologize properly while kook just patted his back )

Taehyung:

Heart will fix itselfb,its your mind you need to worry about .Your mind where you locked the memories ,your mind where you have kept the pieces of the one who hurted you .That still cut through you like shards of glass .You need to convince your mind that it has to let go ...Cause your heart already know how to heal ..