9.A new beginning

Hobi:( sat beside tae and pull him in hug and start rubbing his back  who start crying immediately ) shh its ok ,you can cry ( he comforted tae and after near twenty minutes when tae calmed down ) Now tell me Kiddo why are you punishing yourself for the thing you didn't even did ! It was not your mistake it was his why are you crying for a persin like him ! who even don't care about you ?

Tae: ( sniffing,  trying to not cry again) I can't_t forget_t h_hyung ! Why_y?

Hobi: You need to move on tae ! He didn't deserve you ! ( said softly )

Tae: I can't_t , I don't_t know_w how I w_will !How will I_I? ( hide his face in hobi's embrace )

Hobi:( sigh) You are just overthing and underestimating yourself that you cant !Overthinking will destroy your happiness and mood ,it will make everything more worst than it actually is ! Take a breathe ,exhale and have faith ! I am gere na ,with you ! Why are you afraid ? what was meant to happen already Happened and what is meant to happen ,will be ! You  just need to move from him !

Tae: its_s not easy_y hyung_g

Hobi: Nothing is easy ,We all know what we need to do , but most people still don't do it thinking its difficult ,because its hard to go out of your comfort zone and its easier to make excuses ,and its only a mare excuse of you that you can't ! ( closed his eyes to think for better word to make tae understand ) I know Moving on is a difficult decision ,you can try to hold onvto people who walked away from you ,or you can choose to create a dignified life for yourself by moving on ,but if you try to hold the person your heart will never be in peace ,you will never forget his words ,all you will start doubting yoursef ! You know God says '' the reason some people have turned against you and walked away from you without reason ,has nothing to do with you .It is because I removed them from your life cause the can't go where I am taking you next .They will only hinder you in your next level so I removed you "

Tae:( listening to hobi with teary eyes cause of course his words were true but how can you just let a person go and move on  who was the part of you ) h_hyung ___

Hobi: No just listen to me ! When someone treat you like you are one of many options ,help them narrow their choice by removing yourself from the their list ! sometimes you have to try not to care no matter how much you care ,Because sometimes you mean almost nothing to a person who mean so much to you ,its not pride its self respect ! Don't expect to see positive changes in your life when you are surrounded by negative people .Don't give part time people full timr position in your life. Know  your value and what you have to offer ,never settle anything less than what you deserve ! someday you will forget the hutt ,the reason you cried ,you will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge but letting things unfold in their own way and time .Tae! hear me out he don't care about you so stop hurting yourself for him ! Not eating and talking ,locking yourself is not  solution !( hobi  makr tae understand his worth ,his importance and his self respect )

Taehyung's POv:-

If I say hyung is wrong ,than I am a stupid ! I understand everything but Jimin!__ its so hard ! I don't know how to live without him , I did , I did notice everything and by everything I literally mean everything , I noticed when he stopped hitting me up like he used to .I notice when the way he talks to me start changing .I notice the little things ,he do and he used to do , I noticed every little detail , I notice when I would ask him to go out together he would say he has plans with jungkook , I notice when he will leave me alone saying jungkook need something , I notice him leaving me on my own when I was burning in fever saying jungkook has party , I just never say hoping its my ghosts , but was it ? no ! I was just disrespecting myself !

Tae: ( stayed silent for a minute than look at hobi and gave a little smile ) I will move on hyung_g ( wiped his tears ) I won't let him him hurt me in any way now !

Hobi: ( smiled ) thats like my boy ( pat his head ) You will find me with you in any decision you will make ! you are not alone !

We are often let down by most trusted people and loved by most unexpected ones ,Some make us cry for things we haven't done , while others ignore our faults and just see our smile .dome leave us when we need them the most and some stay with us even when we don't ask them ! The word is mixture of people we just need to know which hand to shake and which hand to hold and hobi hyung is Definitely the parson I need to hold !

Tae: thank you hyung for making me understand ! ( I said sincerely ,i am so much thank full to hyung for coming in my life and becoming my guide )

Hobi: I don't want thanks ( pout) I want lunch I am so hungry , ( tae smiled a little ) You go fresh up then we will go out for meal ok?( tae nod and after one more hug left to take bath while hobi left downstairs )

Tae's Mom: He didn't come right?( sad) I know it ! its ok !

Hobi: He is coming after taking bath aunty !( Tae's Mom was shocked plus happy like how his son accept hobi's words but not her )

Mom: how this happen ?

Hobi: He can't resist me ( give a smile ) Aunty I need to talk to you if you are ok with it

Mom: sure dear !

Hobi:( first he told him all about jimin and tae ,she looked so hurt that how his son has gone through this much humiliation then hobi said) and the most fault is your aunty , you never give him time ,never listen to him ,never talk to him about his life ,and that's where he find jimin's help ! he felt that he need someone to go on in life because you both were not there for him ,A kid only need his parents love not thier wealth ,if you are working this much to give him a good future than it is of no need ,he need your time your presence at this time ,try to make him feel loved try to be with him and he will be ok ,if i unintentionally hurt you than i am sorry i didn't mean it ,i am just worried for tae ,he is like my brother i can't  see him in this state from which i go through i know how much it hurts ,please give him your first priority ,just giving birth and fulfilling his needs isn't love ,you have to show him your love ( and next moment he was hugged by tae's mom who was crying silently )

Mom: I never knew my baby was going through all this and I never even bothered to talk to him about his life ,I am feeling like a bad mom ,I couldn't give him my love ( tears flowing from her eyes ) thank u dear ,because of you i get to know all this ,don't worry i will change ,i will give him all my time ( later tae came downstairs and they end up having lunch in home with Tae's Mom ,and that was the best moment for tae although he lost his bestfriend but he got the love he was craving and all because of hobi  .It is during your toughest times that you will get to see the true colors of people who say they love you or don't ,who stay with you and who leave you alone ,And be grateful to those who leave you ,for they have given you the room to grow in space they abandoned and awareness to appreciate the people who loved you when you didn't feel loveable .Be ok with giving the gift of your absence to those who do not respect and appreciate your presence .