5.Hobi

Taehyung's POV:-

I again looked at my phone hoping he might have messaged me when I was taking bath but no! there was nothing ! Did he really forget about me ! Just in one day ,this is what his friendship was ! I really don't want to think negative ,who I even have except him ,I want to shout at him for ignoring me but will it make any difference !

For the last time ! I called Mom( jimin's ) and asked about Jimin and what she told me was ' Jimin is not still home ,he said he has some work in academy so he will be late ' What type of work he has that he forget about me !

Next morning

I barely slept last night ! All I was thinking about was Jimin ,Is he ok ! did he come home safe !

I hurried to get ready and again waited for Jimin ! But somewhere in my heart I knew he might won't come today too ! and yes after waiting for half an hour he still didn't come ! ( sigh) I again had to call Mom and she sent the driver ,we were on our way that car stoped

Tae: Uncle I am getting late !( I said desperately )

Driver: Sir ..I think tyre punctured !

Tae: How I will I go now ! ( my day can't be more worse than this right ?) ok I will go by myself ( even driver stopped me so much but the urge to see jimin was so much that I ignore him and start running toward my college )

Its been five minutes I am running ( huff) I didn't know running also take this much energy( stoped panting ) I stopped to catch my breath when I hear a bike stopped beside me !

??: Want a lift ?( he was wearing helmet ,so i couldn't see his face but yes I need lift so I nod)

Tae: to xxx college ! ( said panting )

??: great ! I am also going there , hope on ! ( he said and went toward his bike but stopped when I remember ......)what ,come on !

Tae: I don't know how to get on bike ! ( innocent eyes ) I never sat on bike !( little pout)

??: you kidding me ,don't u? ( said surprised)

Tae: ( little glared) its ok ,I will go by my self !( I said and was about to go when he hold my hand )

??: hy hy ,its ok don't be offended ,come on put your leg like this.....( and finally I get on bike and we drove to college )if you are getting scared you can hold my shoulders !

Tae: n_no its ok j_just slow down !

??: ( chuckle ) its already so slow ! ( I just nod closing my eyes tightly )

soon we reached college and I run toward college without any further delay !

In class;

I came running in front of class then stoped ,today professor wont leave me !

I peaked inside class and to my relief there was no professor ( sigh) thank god ! I walked inside and saw Jimin was already there ! with that jungkook on our ( taemin's ) seats!So he already came and didn't even care to inform me that he won't come to pick me up ! ....

I went toward them and stood infront of them ignoring all the looks of class .

Tae: Jimin.( I said in low whisper and he look up at me and .....there was no regret visible on his face like he even didn't know what he did ...

Jimin: oh hello Tae! ( he said and again fix his attention on jungkook )

Tae: ( bite his lips to prevent himself from crying ) Why you didn't inform me that you won't come to take me ?

Jimin:( looked at tae) oo I actually forget ..

Tae: You could have even message me !( said lowly )

Jungkook: You also havr phone right ! you could have ask him ( said with little harsh voice )

Tae:( teary eyes) ok sorry .....( I said and didn't move )

Jungkook: why are you still standing here Taehyung ! go to your seat !

Tae: you are sitting on my seat !( whispered)

Jungkook: ( internaly rolled his eyes) so !!. .... I don't know anyone here and Chim said I can sit with him !( hearing him I looked at Jimin who look at me and nod ,...like there was nothing wrong )tell him Chim to sit somewhere else !

Jimin: Tae understand please ! ( I didn't said anything and went on the same seat as yesterday .... he didn't look at me nor bother to talk to me whole day ,I really wanna talk to him that if there is something wrong lets talk about it but he looks too busy )

Professor : ( after greetings ) So class we have another new student ! Come in Hoseok ! ( and here a handsome boy entered the class ,he looks so cool to be honest and his smile .....) So this is your new classmate he came from Australia ,its our owner to have a brilliant student like Hoseok in our college ,I hope you guys will treat him well ( wait.....he is the same guy who broke my glasses yesterday !!!! )take your seat Hoseok !

Hobi : ( looked throw whole class )

Liz: you can sit with me oppa !(said flashing a smile and hobi walked toward her but ignored her completely and went at last desk )

Hobi: Can I sit here ( asked to tae who was looking at his book ) hello mister I saud something !

Liz: Oppa sit beside me ! why do you want to sit with him ( forcing a smile )

Hobi: Did I asked anything from you miss! Its my choice where I want to sit or not ,so do your work ( this boy is really so cool ,he insulted that liz with a smile ) hello ! nice to meet you too again ( he said sitting beside me and forwarding his hand )

Tae: ( looked at hobi who was looking at him with shinning eyes ) Hi ( shook his hand and again divert his attention to board )

Hobi: see I told you na you look more cute without glasses

Tae:( glared a little )

Hobi: You know its so bad to not say even a thank you after taking lift from someone !( pouted dramatically) I was waiting for your thank you but you just run away like that !

Tae:( shocked ) that was you !( hobi nod ) sorry I was in hurry ,thank you for lift( bow his head a little )