11.Proud

Taehyung's POV:-

I am going college tomorrow ! I am not afraid now ! I am ready to face everyone even Jimin ! All these months I learnt  that when there are more tears than smiles ,when there are more fights than just jokes ,when it hurt more than it feel good leave ! No one have the right to destroy you just because you love them ,no matter if the person is your best friend ! When people make you feel unwanted leave ! but don't leave to teach them a lesson ! leave cause you no longer have a reason to stay ! .At times people need to fight for you .If they don't ,you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were  willing to give you !

Next day ;

Mom: Take car you both !

Tae: No We will go on hyung's Bike ,I don't want to go in Car !

Mom : Ok but be safe and don't be afraid remember hobi is with you ! ( tae nod and they both left )

Hobi: ( stopped infront of college ) And here we come ! ( looked at tae who kook quite nervous) Don't be ! I am here ! and if anyone say anything say back  and twice ! hmm!( tae nod and they entered the corridor )

They time they stepped in , all eye were on them ,mostly were shocked to see Tae ! How a nerd changed in such a handsome , no handsome is less to even use ! he is looking damn  heavenly with those  branded clothes ,silky hairs and most important that confidence look which was never seen ,they ignored all of them and entered class just to hear gasps from students ! They all were in awe ,some were shocked and some were drooling , and than there was a person who  couldn't help just to stare at the duo and that was none other than Jimin ! he don't know what he was feeling but that was definitely not a good feeling but all he did was to look away ,Tae and hobi both went to the empty seats just beside Jimin and jungkook !

Liz: Oh my god Taehyung ! I can't believe my eyes man ! You look so gorgeous , If you don't mind you can sit with me on front seat !

Tae: ( rolled his eyes ) Just go from here !!( said with uninterested look and liz got embarrassed and left without saying anything )

Whole day went like this student who never talk to him ,came to him asking useless questions , but tae didn't give any attention to anyone and here jimin was time to time glancing at tae which was not unnoticed by Hobi and jungkook !

Tae: Finally ! ( said sighing when the bell rang ) I never felt this much irritated !( looked ta hobi who chuckle saying its just starting )

they were just sitting in cafeteria when jungkook came and joined them

Tae:( raised his eyebrows )

Jungkook: I am really sorry Taehyung ! because of me you have to go through a lot ! if I weren't entered between you two ,you both would have still besfriends ! I really feel ashamed for being the reaso____

Tae: It was not your fault jungkook ! what has meant to happen ,happened ,it was destiny ,and i don't feel regret ,You don't need to be sorry its ok ! you never did anything intentionally ! ( said forcing a smile )

Jungkook: So can we be friends ( forward his hand )

Tae:( looked at his hand ) If you want to be friend because I look good now ,matching to your standard then ( shook his head ) sorry ! I can't disrespect myself !

Jungkook:( pull his hand back) I can understand ( looks guilty) But trust me I don't see standards and looks ! sorry if I make you feel like that ( he said and got up taking his plate  but stopped when )

Jimin:( looked pissed) Don't you think you are too much now ! he just want to be your friend ( said and all cafeteria's attention went on them )You think changing hairstyle and clothes will make you ______

Tae:( stood up looking directly in Jimin's eyes ) Let me be clear Jimin! For years I let everything slide .But Now I have boundaries.You don't get to talk down to me .You don't get to despise me .You don't get to throw jabs at mr . You don't get to use me ! I was too busy trying to keep peace and that's where I disrespect myself . Don't dare to step onto me ,It won't be good for your health ! Stay away as much as you can from me !! ( tae said firmly before he could say any other word hobi took him out leaving a bewildered Jimin who has tears in his eyes but no one notice this not even tae )

Jungkook: ( looked at jimin feeling bad seeing his teary eyes ) You don't have to use these words Jimin ! check yourself .Sometimes you are the most  toxic person .Sometimes you are the mean and negative person . The person you are looking to push away , sometimes the problem is you ( point at him ) I don't have words to tell how wrong you are and you was , ( look disappointed) As a friend I will suggest you to leave him on his own ! he will never let his heart break again !( said and left after giving  a last glance at jimin who look  so naive )

otherside with tae and hobi;

Tae: Why you take me out hyung !( whine )Didn't you wanted me to face him !

Hobi: I am proud of you ( said smiling ) I feel like a proud Dad !