7.hurt

Taehyung's POV:-

its been two weeks ( sadly chuckle),two weeks everything between me and Jimin has start changing ( sigh) ,two weeks Hobi ( smiled) I mean gabby hyung has trying to make me smile but no the pain jimin's ignorance is giving me nothing can heal it and most worse is he even don't feel like he know ...I sometimes feel we become strangers ,its just me who will go and say hi ,he never came to me ,and now even I don't go to his house like before as jungkook is always with him ,...and talking about jungkook he,he is a kind of rude person to me ,but he is so sweet with Jimin ...

Today is we are going for amusement park ..( sigh) Its what jungkook want  but I am happy at least I am going to spend some time with Jimin ..

Tae: Yeah why didn't they come till now !( I was waiting for them as they said they will come to pick me but there no trace of them so I called them )

OTP

Tae: Chim when will you come ,? I am waiting

Jungkook: its jungkook here ! actually we forget to take you ......If you want you can come by yourself we are near xx place ( and he cut the call)

Am I a cry boy ( chuckle while few tears escape from his eyes) he forget to take me ( crying ) I am feeling_g like_e a burden . ..

Why jimin ?

You taught me how to laugh without any reason

but you never taught me  how to live without you...was your friendship just limited to words ....

I am so much hurt more than from that day when  Appa left is here alone ...still I don't want to lose this chance ,I really want to have a few time with him ...so I left with my driver to the park and in few minutes we reach there ..

Jungkook: and finally you came !!( little angry ) You know we are waiting for you for a long time !!!

Tae:( looked at jimin who was busy in his phone not giving any type of attention toward him ) sorry ( whisper ) I didn't know the location ...

Jungkook: ( roll his eyes )

a few minutes later

Jimin: lets go rollercoaster !

Jungkook: Yes lets go ....( I am afraid of hights I can't go ,jimin knew it still he ( sigh)..I just kept standing there )

jimin : aren't you coming tae ? ( he asked stopping )

Tae: ( shook his head) You know I am afraid of height ...

Jimin: oh ...its ok you get something for yourself we will be enjoying !( he said and left ( sigh))

Jungkook: You are really no fun ! ( laugh a little and follow jimin )

Its so strange ,isn't it ,you know yourself better yet you crumble at the words of someone who has  not even lived a second of your life ,jimin used to say me focus on your own voice its matter most ,but he never tell me how to focus ..

it hurts ,it hurts really bad when you realize you aren't as much important to someone as you thought you were ..

dont want to be here anymore ,I text jimin that I am not feeling well so I will go home ,I know he even won't notice .. still I did ... I came to on street  and looked around to find car but then remember that I send the driver back ( sigh) I called driver and he said he will be coming soon ....

waiting for him ,sitting on a bench ,it start raining suddenly ,to prevent myself from rain I run to find some shelter ....but in all this I forget the way back to park where driver will come to take me ...