10.A perfect change

A few days later

Tae has stop going college ,he was still afraid of people ! afraid to face jimin , no matter how much he move on but he is still not that strong to face him again ,so he told his mom and hobi that he will not go to college till he is not totally ok , and they both were ok as they wanted tae to be strong to face all this and they know it will take time ,hobi will daily come and give him notes and teach him daily lessons which were taught in college ,and if we talk about Jimin, he was becoming more rude daily ,he won't except that he did wrong but he was not in peace ,jungkook has start distancing himself from jimin because he get to know that a person who can leave his childhood friend for standard and a new one ,won't he leave him too for someone else ,no he didn't broke his friendship with jimin ,but he was not the same as he used to clingy with jimin ,and did it effect jimin ? No ! he is ok being himself ,he even didn't notice jungkook sudden change as he was not noticing anything ,not even the gossips of students which were about him being a heartless and so on ..Hobi was ignoring everyone who would ask tae ,definitely they just want a topic to talk about thats why they were asking about tae ,hobi ignored eveyone but couldn't ignore jungkook ,why would this boy will ask about tae when he don't even know about tae

Jungkook: Is he alright ? why isn't he coming

Hobi: ( sigh) He will join again soon !( he would always say less and go away just like this )

Right now hobi was teaching tae what he learn in college when he notice tae struggling with his big sweater

Hobi: Why do you wear this much big clothes ? and the glasses too ,I know your eye sight is even sharp than mine then why ?

Tae:( just shrugged ) I don't know ( give a nervous  smile )

Hobi: ( get up and pull tae on his feets ) lets go

Tae: where ? ( asked confused )

Hobi: For shopping ! don't ask anything more if you don't want a hit ( glare and took tae downstairs ) Aunty we are going to mall give us credit card !

Mom: ( gave the card not asking anything as she trust hobi a lot ) go safely and come safely ,I will be making dinner !

Hobi : okay ( hugg her and drag tae in car who whine a little )

In mall;

Hobi: This ! this ! this too ,everything ( he said the the man who was showing them clothes )

tae:( wide eyes ) Hyunggg ! what will I do with all these !

Hobi: of course you will wear them !

Tae: But they are so fit ! ( hobi glared and hand more clothes to man )

Hobi: Deliver them to this address ( said and drag tae out in a hair salon )

Tae: Now you will cut my hair too !

Hobi:( rolled his eyes ) they look like bushes ! stay quite and let them work ( he selected a haistyle for tae ) which color you like !

Tae: Noone( pout)

Hobi: this one ( he said to stylist showing her the blonde mullet * dynamite era* ) he will look good in this !

Taehyung's POV:-

We were at a resturant having few snacks as hyung got hungry ( chuckle ) thats when I saw Jimin's Mom coming toward our direction ,its been weeks i talk to her ,I don't talk to her even if she once come to our house to meet I just said I am not feeling well ,I guess jimin never tell her about our ...

Jimin's Mom: Tae baby ! what a surprise ( hugg tae ) finally I can meet you , Oh my god you are looking so good in this hairstyle ( kissed his forehead)you know how much I miss you ! why you stopped coming to our home ! Jimin told me you has made a new friend and just forget him ! its not ok baby when we get new friends we don't forget our old ones , You know he is so lost these days ,don't ___

Tae: Didn't he tell you Mom ! its him who made a new friend , and lsft me ! its him ! he insulted me in front of whole class saying i am not worth of his friendship ( teary eyes ) he is who forget me

Jimin's Mom: ( shock) no he can't baby ! it must be a misunderstanding____( she couldn't complete her words cause tae just left without listening to further )

Hobi: I am sorry from his behalf aunty ( bowed ) I will take my leave too ( he left leaving Jimin's Mom in daze of what she just heard )

After few minutes in car ;

Hobi: You ok tae ?( asked tae who was looking out of window )

Tae: I didn't expect him to lie to Mom! he make me guilty in her eyes when it wss his mistake ! I am never gonna forgive him no matter how much he will plead ( chuckle sadly ) but why will he plead ,do he even care !( hobi hugged him knowing he will end up crying )

Taehyung's POV:-

I never talk to anyone like this ,but today I did with Mom! and it is because of jimin ! I get to know that as time is passing ,you will begin to realize that you are not the same person you used to be ,The things you used to tolerate have now become untoleratable .where you once remained quite ,you are now speaking the truth.Where you once battled and argued you are choosing to remain silent .You are beginning to understand the value of your voice ,and there are some situations that deserve your words and some that no longer deserve your time ,voice and energy ..

Tae: I am ok hyung ! ( said hugging back  and hobi nod knowing the battle in his mind and brain )

Soon they reached home and tae tell hobi not tell anything to Mom ,he him self was showing that notjing happen .

Mom : Finally you too come .Now show me what you bought ?

Hobi: ( give tae a smirk ) he will show us by wearing go and change !( tae pouted than went to change and come back closing his eyes )

Mom: ( shocked ) Omg who is he ? where is my son !!! omg omhlg this can't be Tae !

Hobi:( laugh) Open your eyes kiddo ! ( tae slowly opened his eyes and saw his Mom looking at him with wide eyes )

Tae: Am I not looking good ?( pout) I will go and change

Mom: No!!! who said ! You are looking so pretty ,so handsome taht I can't believe that it is same you !!! Omg I mnever knew my kid can look this much handsome ! you was cute but now ( she pretend to faint ) If you was not my son and I was not married I would have date you ! ( said dramatically making tae  smile wide )

Hobi: Damn Kiddoo you are looking so good ,totally a hearthrob ! ( and thats how our nerdy looking tae change ,with time he got the confidence too , and then the day come when he was fully ready to face word ,face jimin ! )

Hobi: ready  for tomorrow !

Tae: Ofcourse ( smiled )

Hobi: thats like my boy ( ruffle his hair ) what are you doing !

Tae: Just few words ( give his boxy smile ) I will be done soon hyung than we will go to meet Mom !

Hobi: Thats good I miss Your Mom's handmade fried rice so much( laid on bed )

Tae:( smiled and continue his writing a letter for himself )

__ ( the letter ) __

Hobi: done ?

Tae: yes hyung ! lets go now ( smiled brightly