8. isolated

Hobi: I have seen so many dumb people but not more than you !!!! ( angrily glared ) You gonna regret your each word Mr .Jimin ! !!!( said and left after tae )

Jungkook: that was too much Chim !

Jimin:( angry) DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME CHIM KOOK ! I HATE THAT STUPID NAME ....

___

Otherside

Hobi: Tae stop kiddo ! ( held tae's hand and turn him around ,hug him immediately )

Tae: ( crying badly ) w_why m_me h_hyun___

Hobi: He don't deserve you ! don't cry for a person like him ....

Tae:( breathing heavily while crying ) I _I gave_e my_y heart_t ,my trust_t to him_m and_d he just broke_e me_e___

Hobi:

Three months later ;

Hobi: ready  for tomorrow !

Tae: Ofcourse ( smiled )

Hobi: thats like my boy ( ruffle his hair ) what are you doing !

Tae: Just few words ( give his boxy smile ) I will be done soon hyung than we will go to meet Mom !

Hobi: Thats good I miss Your Mom's handmade fried rice so much( laid on bed )

Tae:( smiled and continue his writing  a letter for himself )

Dear future me ;-

I hope you are reading this shaking your head wishing you could go back in time to tell me that everything is going to be more than alright .I hope that when you look back to this point in our life that you know it was worth all this fear to get a place of true happiness .I hope you wake up each morning excited .I hope u speak of your dark days I am fighting to get through now as a learning experience for behind you .I can absolutely not wait to be you .

_Taehyung

Hobi: done ?

Tae: yes hyung ! lets go now ( smiled brightly )

Three months back;

Hobi: ( calling tae continuously as he didn't come to college from last three days not even picking up his phone) ( worried ) Where are you kiddo ,I am so worried now ! I don't even know your address ( sigh) And the only one here who know where you live is That Jimin ! ( rolled his eyes ) I would never even look at him if It was not for you ,( deep sigh) I guess I have to ask him !( he went toward Jimin and Jungkook who just entered class gossiping and laughing but stopped looking at  hobi in front of them )

Jimin: ( uninterested ) Do you want anything ( Hobi want to punch him hard across his face but controlled himself and gave a quick nod) And can I know what ?( raised his eyebrow )

Hobi: To be honest I want to throw you out of this world ( rolled his eyes) Do you have any guilt what you did !

Jimin: If you are going to talk about Taehyung then better leave !( said pushing hobi and left to his seat ,hobi looked at jungkook who shrugged and sat beside jimin )

Hobi:( greeted his teeth  then took a breathe ) ( turned to jimin) Give me his address !

Jimin: Find by yourself ,I ain't gonna give ( smirked at hobi )

Hobi:( getting angry ) Don't you have any heart name thing , you insulted him in front of all class ,he isn't coming college and here you are like nothing happen !!

Jimin:( rolled his eyes ) he will be ok ! Why are you wasting your time on him ( before he could say further professor entered and hobbi  went toward his seat glaring at jimin )

Jungkook: Isn't it too much Chim ! He was your friend , he isn't coming from last three days aren't you a bit worried ?( asked in whisper )

Jimin:( looked at jungkook with  pissed face ) First of all DON'T CALL ME CHIM ! I told you I hate this name and second he isn't kid and if there is something he has his mom and this hoseok too ,why should I worry !!( glare) and if you are feeling so pity on him go and be his friend don't bother me !( said and concentrate on his book while jungkook looked at him for a moment then divert his attention )

After college ;

Hobi :( was going out of class when jungkook stopped him )

Jungkook: Hy !! ( hobi turned to see jungkook giving him a paper ) take it I am getting late ( he said and left the class )

Hobi: ( looked at paper then unfold it and here was an address and below was written Kim villa ) Is it Tae's address !( thinking ) But why will he give me ( shook his head to get rid of all thoughts) What I have to do just lets go to tae ( he said and left to the address )

In front of Tae's House ;

Hobi: It look even more big ! Is he that wealthy ! ( then he went to door and press the bell ,after half minute and old worker came and opened the door ) Is it Taehyung's home ?

Servant : yes ,who are you kid ?

Hobi: I am his friend ! Can I meet him ?( asked peaking inside )

servant: come in kid ,( he lead hobi in living room ) Wait here I will ask Mam !( hobi nodded and servant left then came back with Tae's Mom ,hobi stood up and bow )

Tae's MOm: ( smiled a little ) hello son !

Hobi: Aunty where is Tae ? he isn't coming college ! Is he ok !?

Tae's MOm: ( sigh) I don't  know son ! he has lock himself in his room ,not eating ,not letting me in ,not even talking ,I don't know what happen ( sadly said )

Hobi: ( worriedly ) Where is he ! let me meet him he will be ok ( Tae's Mom tell him the room ) thanks aunt .( he left )

Hobi:( knocked ) Tae its me your Gabby hyung ! ( no response ) ( knocked again) I am coming inside ( he said and opened the door with the keys he get from servant ) Tae!( he called out when he saw the room was all dark ,no light ,no voice then he heard some sniffing and followed the voice to see tae sitting ,hugging his legs to his chest near balcony ) Tae ( said softly )

Tae: H_hyun_g( hiccupping )