J-high

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

I wake up groaning as the sunlight hit my face and at the same time the doorbell started ringing like crazy.

I groan even more as I get up still feeling dizzy as I had just woken up even wobbling to the door until I was finally able to open it and lean against it.

The first thing I saw was a delivery man that had started blushing while holding a package where he directed it towards me and telling me to sign it.

"Thanks." Is all I tell him before closing the door on his face.I didn't have any energy to deal with anyone  especially this early in the morning.

I open the package seeing a brownish wig and my binder.I smile to myself as I get my items and my uniform starting to dress up.

Firstly I put on my binder and then wear my uniform as I try to figure out how to put on the wig.It was hard but looking at the instructions(which I barely did) I managed to put it on.

I look at myself in the mirror smirking to myself.

'Like damn I knew I was hot but this hot.I knew I should've always been a guy that's what everyone used to tell me...'

As I remeber my friends and family again saddnes takes over me but I try to keep my mind onto positive things.

"I should get to school or I'll be late." I say to myself as I grab my backpack that magically had everything it needed,my phone and my keys.

Closing the door I start on my way but suddenly stop when I remeber one important thing.

'Where is J-high?'

I look around for someone to guide me but see no one...no one except him.He wasn't all that hard to miss with the height he had.

'Dont tell me its him?' I sweatdrop at my self as I approach him tapping on his shoulder as he turns to face me nervously.

"Hey do you know where J-high is?" I ask him keeping a pokerface as I simp internally at how gorgeous he was.

'Like the Lookism webtoon did him no justice on how the art was back then beacuse this man infront of me is gorgeous.'

"Uhh I'm going to J-high right now.My name's Daniel Park by the way." He says smiling.

'His smile is literally so precious that even the sun can't compete with him.' I think still fangirling.

"Then lead the way Daniel.My name's Elijah L/N." I say smiling back to be more friendly.

"So are you also transferring there?" He asks not knowing what to really say since we had started walking together.

"Yeah I'm in the fashion department.You?"

"Same here.What could be the odds?"  He starts smiling again as he remindes me of a golden retriver.

We finally reach the school still talking as he bumps into someone who turns to face us angrily. "Hey watch where youre going?"

He says before shutting up as soon as he sees us with me glaring at him and Daniel just apologising but with the height he had now he was intimidated.

We walk past him as the whispers get louder but with him being that oblivious he didn't hear anything.I was expecting whispers for him but also me that were really,really weird.

'Like no miss I dont want to step on you.'

I think to myself sweatdropping seeing that what Daniel was used to I'll have to get used to it too.