Daniel vs Vasco

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

I woke up drowsily as I draged my tipsy body to get up look at the time.

I look at the time groaning as I lay back in bed from the hangover.

"Im soo late.How is it even 3pm?When did I even go to sleep?Heck Id have skipped anyways cause my head is pounding so hard."

I roll on the bed deciding to get up or just stay in bed but decide to get up I head over to the bathroom for a quick shower to get rid of the sticky feeling since last night.

TIMESKIP

"The shower was so refreshing.I feel so much better too." I mutter to myself as I dry my hair with a towel.

"Maybe I should go to that *Star Caffe* i think was named."

I think humming as I dry my hair with a towel before grabbing my phone and laying down in my bed scrolling through Pacebook.

After a while of just scrolling I start getting dressed wearing my pants and a black shirt and taking  the jacket even though it was pretty hot outside.

I get some money,my keys and phone going out closing the door and heading out.

After a while of walking I finally reach it entering being met with an amzing smell mixed with cofee and sweets.

"Welcome." A voice says as I turn my head towards it seeing Jace there smiling at me before he furrows his eyebrows trying to think where he saw me.

"Hi." I say smiling as I hope he doesnt really remember me at school or at all for that matter.

'My hair was down and of course my face was the same but Elijah is a boy and im a girl.You know what ill just stick with the twin story.The most believable one.'

I was genuinely panicking as I keep smiling at him before he returned it still trying to figure out where he saw me.

"What would you like?" He asks with a practised smile.

"Id like a-"  I try saying before someone else enters this cafe.

As I turn around my face changes.It was Daniel.With his mom.

'How could I forget this part?Wait turn around so he doesnt see or talk to you.'

As I was trying to turn around we make eye contact as I see his face changing to a way happier one like smiling and shit.

As I turn around I also see Jace looking at him with wide eyes as well cause Daniel is the transfer.

I stand there hoping he doesnt come up to me and what does he do?

"Hey youre names Y/N right?" He asks with a bright smile putting his hand on my shoulder.

'Fuckkk.' "Yeah I am.Im sorry but who are you?" I say smiling at him.

"Oh my roomate Daniel talks a lot about you and Im friends with your brother. He says rubbing his nape nervously.

'Whyyyyyy?' Oh if Im not wrong youre that Daniel Park right? I ask him still smiling.