I'm not unfashionable

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

Entering the class I see Zack yelling at Namsoo for wearing the same kicks as him but not causing a fight beacause of Mira.After Zack goes back to his seat Namsoo looks like he is the shit.

After Zack goes back to his seat I go behind him slapping the back of his head. "Hey baldy."

"I told you to stop calling me that and stop hiting me or I'll kill you." He says trying to fix his hair.
"Nuh uh." I say smirking at him.
"Fuck you mean nuh uh." He says getting angrier.
"I'll show everyone that video."

He freezes for a moment as the colour drains from his face remebering I still have the video.

Huffing some curses at me he sits back down while Daniel and the others sweatdrop at our interactions.They mostly find it normal by now as we have been creating this weird friendship by bulling each other.

"Hey but theres something strange about both of them."
"Check out their old bags."
"And they only wear one pair of converses."
"Youre right."
"I didnt notice because of their looks but Daniel park and Elijah Y/N...are unfashionable."
"They must be poor."

At those two last statments my jaw also drops as people start whispering about us.

'Them ugly ass bitches didnt say that.Not when they look like a gay boy band in the 60s.'

I turn to look at Daniel but he...hes oblivious as ever and smiling like a dork.Such an innocent smile.

TIMESKIP

As class finally ends and me and Zack waking up from our sleep I see Daniel getting up and blurting out a goodbye to Jay while Jay just waves back at him mostly confused.

'Same tho.I havent compleatly learned how to speak Jaynese but Im getting the hang of it.Maybe I should ask Daniel for some tips since he already knows it.'

As I finally pack up my bag and get ready to head out I hear the *gay boy band* insulting us again and calling us beggars.

'These fucking bitches.Ohh I'll fucking show them.'

I think as an irk mark appears on my forehead and from anger I throw my history book at them managing to hit one of them in the head.

'Bullseyes.' I think to myself as I run out of the classroom and heading home so I could do some shopping.

"...Finally home." I mutter to myself as I finally remove my wig and binder letting me breath and just
wearing my home clothes.

Grabbing my black card that must have collected dust since I hadnt used it at all I head put as I look in the maps for a good shopping mall.

And when I say good I mean expensive.

And thats what I did.Ending up at supposingly one of the most expensive shopping malls.Like Im not kidding that shit had like 15 floors or something like that.

Entering I swear the lights almost blinded me as it was so freaking bright.I grimace as I walk through the shops trying to find some good hoddies or so.

Walking around with my hands in my pockets I felt eyes on me but...I dont really give a fuck.I knew they were thinking that im some poor beggar,an angsty teen with back problems or just here to steal something.

Chuckling at that and not looking at where Im going I bump into someones chest.And when I say that I literally just had walked straight into a mans chest and then falling down on my butt.

"Ugh." I hear him say im disgust as he back away a little.

At that I just snapped looking up at some weird guy with glasses and hair that looked like french fries wearing a red shirt.Getting up and dusting myself off I look at him with a glare while he looked like he was seeing a wild dog.