New student

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

Sitting on my seat and playing a game on my phone I was still thinking about what that guy had told me.

'Why would Gun even send those guys after me?Matter of fact how does he know me?Where has he seen me?Does he know Im actually a girl.Nah I might be getting too ahead of myself.'

Turning my attention back to my game I see the teacher coming in and announcing theres a new student.

The other students couldnt keep their excitement as they started whispering wether the new student was a boy or a girl.

When they found out the new student was a girl the boys got excited but that soon died down as they saw a short chubby girl enter.

"Hello.Im Crystal Choi.Nice to meet you."

'Ahhh.She looks so cute.And her cheeks look so soft and squishy.'

Smiling and turning my attention back to my game I continue playing until I hear more chattering in class.

Only then did I see Daniel introducing himself to Crystal.

'Oh you poor thing.The fact that she hates you without even knowing you is crazy tho.'

"Im Daniel.I also transferred here a few months ago too.Doo,I and Elijah also love in that area.At the peak there are nice houses,the air is fresh and the neighbors are nice.We live in the same area.Nice to meet you."

Daniel says with that long ass introduction while I stare at him weirdly.

'Does he have that introduction prepared for anyone he meets that live in that area?'

"You childish punks.Dont make fun of her.How old are ya?"

Zack suddenly says scaring the goons but then asking Mira to wipe his nose while his fingers are fine.

Sweatdroping at him I start thinking why Im friends with them.

'I literally cant with these two anymore.One is dumber than the other.'

Shaking my head with a sigh I get back to my game not wanting to give Crystal more attention that she herself wanted.

After school had ended me and Daniel were walking alongside with each other to go home when we suddenly stopped seeing Vin Jin and Crystal.

Daniel being Daniel threw his bag in the ground and went to confront them while I stayed back watching from afar.

In the end he chased them away without doing anything while I waited for him to return so we could go back home.
...
The next day as Crystal was holding a big stack of heavy papers she suddenly stumbled resulting in her almost falling if it wasnt for Zack catching her...with his foot...by the throat.

"Oh my god." I mumble smacking my forehead.

"Sorry since my hands are.You know." Zack apologises showing his hands.

Daniel then wanting to help went over there and picked up her papers holding them for her while Zack was saying that he saved her not noticing how they were making her that uncomfortable.

After all that class was starting as I changed Crystals book with mine.

She only stared at me in confusion only understanding why I did that when Daniel spoke up.

"Elijah who wrote that in your book?" Daniel asks me as he says the drawings and words on the book.

"Honestly dont know but they made sure to show off their artistic side and their knowledge in their vocabulary."