Why me?

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'
"this is when they talk on the phone"

With all the crazy shit that had happened this week I felt as if everything had become a mess.

Starting with Jiho going to prison and ending with Daniel going into a coma.

By now I didn't even know what to do anymore as everything was messed up making me so tired and unable to feel at peace.

As the wind was blowing it gave me a chance to relax.It felt nice feeling the soft breeze blowing making me relish the moment.

Wanting to get home quicker I decided to enter an alley even though I had that gut feeling as if something was gonna happen but being an idiot I ignored it.

As I was taking that shortcut to head home I had that feeling where something was about to happen so I quickly step back only to be met with the sight of a steel pipe just a few inches away from my face.

I took a few more steps back feeling confused only to come face to face with my attacker who came out of the shadows.

That rich attire,designer glasses,dyed hair that immediately sticks out and that stupid grin.

Who else could it be other than the money obsessed freak Goo Kim.

"Hi!" He says with a grin as if he wasn't just about to literally kill me.

I was literally furious at how he was so calm and even giddy while my head would've flown off if I hadn't dodged it.

"The fuck you mean *Hi* acting all giddy and shit like we're best friends when you were literally trying to annihilate me with a steel pipe.I mean who even does that?"

It seemed as if my reaction was funny to him beacuse not only did he start laughing no,he was clutching his stomach as if I had said the funniest thing ever for him to be laughing out tears.

I was genuinly questioning his sanity contemplating on whether to leave or stay but I was broken out of my thoughts as he started talking again.

"I'm sorry but you were so cute there.Being all mad and stuff.And to be honest I was bored that's why."

"You-you were bored.And because you were bored you tried to kill me."

I ask him not understanding the logic behind it.

"I was trying to find out if Gun was telling the truth or not.He wouldn't stop talking about you." He says with a shrug.

"I swear you and that other fucker aren't okay mentally."

He shrugs once more not caring about anything I was saying before directing the steel pipe he was holding towards me with a grin.

"I want you to be my secret friend."

"Nuh uh."

"What you mean nuh uh?That's a great offer.Hell even better than Gun's."

"I will tell you the same thing I told him.I really don't want random people I don't know jump me because I have connections with you two."

His smile dropped gripping the steel pipe with both of his hands directing it towards my head once more making me crouch down quickly to avoid being hit.