Midterms

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

Reading something about fashion I think it was.Trying to memorize just something small proved to be hard as I plopped down on my desk from exhaustion.

Looking to my left I saw the class rep studying for the exams.While on my right I was seeing the whole bromance between Daniel and Jay.

'Ngl they definetly look like the protagonists of a yaoi manga.' I think chuckling.
...
After arriving home and still not remebering shit from my books was hard.Like how the fuck was I gonna pass my exams if I cant remeber shit.

'I genuinely need one of those sterotypical Y/N powers where shes super smart.Like I dont really mind math and english but other than that Im shit at it.Especially in the history of fashion.'

Groaning I take a look at the time seeing it was 6:37.I wear a pair of jeans,a black t-shirt and a jacket to wear over it since it was a little cold and just heading out of my house.

Strolling through the streets of Seoul I look around for something to grab my attention.

'So I still have time to study since the exams are after two weeks.In the meantime I will have to study more on history,science and Korean.'

'The fact that I havent even opened a book and just slept through classes is crazy.The fact that my mom wouldve killed me if she knew what I was doing.'

Smiling a little at that thought I hadnt noticed that I had entered a creepy looking alley.

Walking straight ahead I felt something so turning around I see a fist suddenly coming my way.

On reflex I just dodged as I now look at the three men in front of me smiling at me maliciously.

'Ok now this gotta be karma for me being lazy and not doing shit or something.'

"Give us youre money girly." One of them says.
"Nah Id rather not yk." I say.
"You can pay us in a different way if you dont have any money with you." The other guy says licking his lips as he looks at me.

Scrunching my face in disgust at the three men in front of me I just thought of how pathetic they are.

"Id rather lick a public bathrooms toilet then go with you three.Now if you can kindly let me pass." I say just wanting to go home.

But of course that proved to be difficult as one of them tried to slap me.

Grabbing his arm I just twist his arm until I hear a satisfying crack and then pressing it behind his back to hear more of the broken sounds proved to be efficient.All because he started screaming and cying in pain while holding his broken arm.

The other two guys also got angry as they both charged at me trying to hit me.One of them triead to hit my jaw but I just dodge and grab his arm,slamming it onto my knee making it bend the other way compleatly breaking it.

The second guy also falls to the ground wailing in pain and holding his broken arm while the third guy still charges at me.

Now for him I had a special move.Standing in front of him I raise my leg slightly up while my other leg is at the side and then lifting my leg up hitting the nape of the third guys neck making him unconscious.

Looking at the three men that were on the ground pathetically wailing and begging me to spare them I suddenly had an idea.

"So fellas if you want me to let you go you'll have to give me all of your money.Will that be ok with you?" I ask them smirking as they shake in fear.

Handing me all theyre money as best as they could and then leaving while dragging theyre third friend while I had a stack of money in my hand was genuinly hilarious.

"So should I just put this with my other riches or what?Also good thing nobody saw me.It wouldve been annoying knowing that someone saw me and started yapping about the whole thing.The last thing I need is another rumor."  I mutter to myself stretching as I walk out of the alley not knowing someone had seen me.

GUNS POV

"She looks just like that guy.Guess I found someone else even more intersting."

He mutters lighting up a cigarette and walking away.
...
Today was now the day of the exams.Since that day I didnt go out anymore and I would just go home,to school and to the library studying.

It was hard but with the help of Daniel,Duke,Mira,Zoe and even Jay I was able to memorize most of the things in history,and explained me all the formulas in science that I didnt remeber or understand.

When I got the test most of the things were easy as I answerd all of them of course having a bit of difficulties at some questions but still managing to answer them.

Throughout the second day of the exams we had maths first.

It wasnt that difficult mostly doing them with ease while I saw Daniel fall asleep and wake up many times while I just sigh and return my attention back on my paper.
...
"Ok quiet.The top student for midterms is Daniel Park."

Taking a look at my score I saw that I had placed seventh.Happy with my outcome I just smile a little before seeing Daniels ruined mood because the class rep was crying.

'At least he understands his mistake.'

Happy with my score I just grab my bag and walk home since the classes had ended.
________________________________
A/n:Hello my lovely readers.I hope you liked this chapter.I thought of adding some fighting scenes since Y/N hadnt fought at all.Also Im trying to update whenever I can.Anyways dont forget to vote.Bye💞