What a day

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

With the Thanksgiving holiday around I was stuck at home with noone to talk or hang out with.

Daniel had left and all the others were spending time with their families probably eating a warm meal while I was having beef with sone roblox kid that kept calling me fatherless because he kept losing.

'This little brat is really getting on my nerves.I swear I'll hire Kouji to find me this kid.'

Piching the bridge of my nose I leave the game and sit up on my bed.

"Aghhh Im so bored.I should really go out or something."

I mutter to myself as I get up from my bed going to my closet.

"Yeah and I should really shop for more feminine clothes.The only ones I have are for boys."

Putting on a pair of black jeans along with a random hoodie and a pair of converse I get my card along with my keys and head out.
...
As I was browsing through multiple aisles of clothes nothing really caught my attention so I was mostly wandering on.

Checking another aisle of clothes I felt something tug at my feet.Looking down I widen my eyes at the sight.

It was a small babby with a yellow dress and her brown hair in a bun.

'Wait wait wait.Nah dont tell me its Yenna.'

Crouching down I take a better look at the small child who was also looking at me while I confirmed that it is indeed Yenna.

"Well where is your father?"

I ask her as she stretches her arms at me for me to hold her up and thats excatly what I did.

Gently picking her up she moves a little until she found a comfortable spot.As she did she just rested her head on my chest while looking up at me.

"Agghh you are so cute."

I coo at the little girl making her giggle.

"Why dont we go find your dad alright?"  I ask her as if she wouldve given me a response.

Walking around with a baby in my arms while I was a young teenage girl myself was enough to give me plenty of weird looks as I walked by.But did I care?

'Nah.'

It had been about half an hour that Ive been searching for Eli and still havent found him as I sit on a bench getting tired.

'Bro I know youre good at hide and seek but please this is youre daughter were talking about.Again this is also a big mall.'

Getting up I decide to do more searching but as I walk past a shop I stop and take a better look.

It was filled with lots of cute baby clothes.So looking at her and the shop I just enter it without hesitation to do a little shopping.
...              
Walking out with about ten bags of baby products wasnt excatly a little shopping but how could I not when I had Yenna in my arms.

Right now she was wearing a beautiful baby blue dress while her yellow one was in one of the bags.

One half was filled with toys while the other half was filled with many different clothes for her.

I even bought one of those baby holders so that I could carry Yenna and still carry the bags.

She was enjoying it.Giggling and trying to form a sentece but with her little body she still couldnt and would only do a little blabber and turn back to giggling.