Jacedaichi Case Files

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

As soon as I enter the fashion department I see Jace asking Yui and Zack about something.

Feeling nosy I went behind him and looked over his shoulder.

"So are you a detective now Jace?"

I ask him with a raised brow as I looked at his notes.

"Elijah where were you during the lecture yesterday?"

Jace asks pointing his pen at me ready to take my testimony after he was done with Yui and Zack.

"Oh I skipped because I was at the library.I had...to find some books for a homework assignment." I answered.

"Did you hear or see anything strange?" Jace inquired leaning closer.

"Well I kind of heard like a loud sound coming from the bathrooms.Oh and I saw that guy from vocals,
Vin Jin on my way there but he was with a girl that had a headband."

"Ok." Jace said writing down everything I said and then making a weird sketch of me which he named it as *Aggressive Dog*.

I felt my muscles tense and my eyes twitch at the bad name and ugly drawing that was supposed to be me.

He just smiled at me and walked out making me chase him to change the name he had given me but was unsuccessful so I just yelled at him.

"You better change my name Dumbo."
...
After Jace was done with solving his little mystery he gathered us to the principals office.

We were all suspects of a crime.One more guilty than the other.

"So did you find the culprit?" The architecture teacher asked.

"Yeah.The mysteries are solved now.The culprit is in this room!"

"Eight contradicting testimonies.At first I didn't get it either but once I looked at your testimonies as a whole,I could figure out your lies."

Jace said puffing out smoke from a tobacco pipe that he got from god knows where.

"The first lie.TV streamer Yui Kim."

"It's weird that someone who makes that much money would steal something."

"Exactly.I told you I was sick.It wasn't me Zack.I even showed you my cold medicine." Yui said taking out the medicine to prove her innocence.

"Lie.Only it's not cold medicine.The medicine you showed me earlier was laxatives." Jace said pointing a finger at the girl who was now red.

"What the hell are you talking about you crazy fuck?"

"Obviously I'm not a pharmacist.But I'm familiar with those drugs.Because I've been sneaking it in Vasco's food every day."

He said now pointing at Vasco ignoring his screams of embarrassment.

"Constipation is a typical work hazard for streamers because they have to hold it in for their viewers sake."

While Jace was talking Yui kept trying to convince Zack that Jace was lying.

"Wait...then that loud noise that woke me up that day..."

"And the loud sound I heard from the bathroom..."

Me and Zack say while Jace nods at our guess.