Second year

A/N:"this is when they talk"
'this is when they think'

New year,new semester!

Spring!The first day at a new school for new students.What a thrill!

Nah who am I lying to this shit sucks ass bro.Even though the day had just started I was about to fall asleep because of the insignificant ramblings of our principal.

To be honest I felt like everyone else.I just wanted to get out of here but the whole mood changed when,well adult videos came up.

All the students were riled up.Some enjoying it and some laughing their assess off.

The teacher was yelling to the class rep to turn it off while the computers wouldn't turn off due to a genius hacker.

To be honest now that it had become my second year at J-High the only difference between my first day here then and now was that I had friends.

Joy was now also a part of J-high.Zoe was mad thet Joy was be clinging to Daniel.Jay was just nervous that his boyfriend would be stolen.Daniel was nervous that Crystal would get the wrong idea.And all of this was just one big mess.

'Damn I'm lonely asf.The only people who want me are creeps.' I think with a frown.

"Hey Elijah.Doesn't Unnie also go to this school?"

Joy asks me still clinging onto Daniel for dear life as I was broken out of my thoughts looking at her in confusion.

"Unnie?...Ah you mean Y/N?Nah she doesn't go here.She goes to another school."

"Awww.I thought she'd also be here.Anyways tell her I said hi."

"Will do." I say smiling at her while she continues to pester Daniel once more.

Feeling bored I went to annoy Zack which after a while we started arguing if looking at the solar eclipse on the TV without glasses was safe.

"Zack you don't need glasses to watch a solar eclipse from the TV." I tell him once again angered by his stupidity.

"But people always put them on when a solar eclipse is happening." Zack says wanting to prove a nonexistent point.

"Only if you are outside.Then you can wear them."
I tell him pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"Well how do you know?"

"Because nothing can hurt you from the TV.If you have ever watched a scary movie from the TV I don't think the ghost or demon jumped out and started chasing you instead."

"Hmm...I still don't belive you."

"How are you so dumb?Nah fuck this I'm leaving."

I say annoyed leaving the classroom to grab a snack to suppress my emotions.

The vending machine had now become my favourite place in this shitty school.To be honest if I could eat that was all I need.

Walking there I was pushed forward falling to the ground.It wasn't a normal person who pushed me it felt like a boulder pushed me making me fall to the ground.

Looking up I see the back of a man walking nonchalantly like he didn't just push me to the ground.I would've let it go if he atleast would've acknowledged me but he didn't care at all.