CH# 1

In an abandoned town that has been now reduced to ruins a young boy with long hair with a pair of prosthetic arms is starting to wake up not too long after he has found himself in the rain and sleeping unconscious on the concrete ground, as his eyes now open up one after the other to see the ground that he was just now sleeping on... 

ensis: huh?...wh-what happened- no...where am I?

...as he is trying his best to remember how he got here he now looks down at his surroundings to see that his own two arms are both prosthetics, as he now sees that both his arms are replaced by the elbows to where he can see a dog tag with a name and a serial number... 

ensis: ...huh? ensis sisne i-inlisus?...780-146-k1?...

[A/N: it means in Latin; sword do you strike?]

...he also saw a strange insignia that he couldn't even remember, but he could just instinctually just simply guess that it was his name and serial number, he was simply confused at what he is seeing right now as he got on his feet after stumbling and trying to stand up after feeling so dazed and dizzy after waking up in this state...

ensis: where am I...

...as he now is looking around to see that he is now unable to remember what has happened to him prior to waking up in the middle of nowhere but this has given him the chance to just simply turn around to hear a small and cutesy voice, that just has gotten his attention...

???: down here! down here!

...and he did as the voice now has been heard by him, but that is not all as he then felt something repeatedly tapping away at his feet, and he picked up the strange machine that is by his feet, as it is a light shade of red with a single horn-like antenna sticking in the middle of the little thing's two little beady eyes...

and he did as the voice now has been heard by him, but that is not all as he then felt something repeatedly tapping away at his feet, and he picked up the strange machine that is by his feet, as it is a light shade of red with a single horn-like a...

...as Ensis picked up the tiny machine it seemed somewhat very happy to see him again, and he now asked the small machine what it was and how it is able to know who he is...

ensis: s-so what are you?

haro: Haro! haro!...pancake-type! pancake-type!

ensis: haro...pancake-type...do, do you know who I am? 

haro:...you're a pilot! you're a pilot!

ensis: i guess i must've crashed really hard then...so can you please tell me where i am?

haro: i don't know! i don't know!

...the boy now is shocked to learn that the little machine doesn't even know what the location is the boy now held the thing in his arms in the seemingly Roomba-shaped robot in his arms as he walks down the street that has almost no one in sight, this confuses the boy no ends where he now is seeing that there is an almost barren street...and so to not get bored out of trying to get a single clue of what is going on in this town...